UK order status and delays?

DrMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
just received a phone call by the Dealer,my Taycan is at German Port Emden awaiting shipping... don't know if this is good or bad news. They ll call me back end of May for an update...
I went to see my dealer on Friday to value a trade in. My car was finished on 12/4 and my wife’s Macan 13/4 we were expecting both to be delivered around the same time. The Macan is at Sheerness and will be delivered around 17/18 May. The Taycan is still at Emden and might be delivered at the end of the month. The dealer did check the status of the car and if there were any stops and confirmed “there are NO crosses on your car.” That means no hold or stop for heater or any issues, fingers crossed it’s plain sailing from here…

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
DaveG swore me to secrecy but he told me he was pinching you order! 😂
Humm. I might have to pinch someone else’s ST Turbo S allocation instead! Heh. Chances of a TS slot becoming available before a GTS?…

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Please choose a different colour, something more original!
I got a July slot. Very happy. Order confirmed. Locks next week.

Sorry, but Gentian Blue was the choice - it was that or black, and my previous two cars have been black. Im not up for bright or loud colours :p

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
I got a July slot. Very happy. Order confirmed. Locks next week.

Sorry, but Gentian Blue was the choice - it was that or black, and my previous two cars have been black. Im not up for bright or loud colours :p
For the avoidance of doubt, I will be collecting my Gentian Blue Sport Turismo GTS next week, and I don’t want too many similar cars on the road!:like:

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
For the avoidance of doubt, I will be collecting my Gentian Blue Sport Turismo GTS next week, and I don’t want too many similar cars on the road!:like:
There was a brand new one in Bristol today - still with the plastic wrappers on being prepped - guess that one isn't yours?

bn8959

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
No its mine.
Very nice! At least I got an indication of roughly what I'd just ordered!
How long did yours take to go from order lock to today? SA (Tom) was indicating it might not take that long (a lot quicker than I expected anyway) - possible very slim chance of late August delivery.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Current Status
Build completed 4th May
Car has left Germany Emden port now

Finally things moving as they really should 😀!
I’m a day behind you on build completion. Not getting much by way of updates but I know it was at Emden on Tuesday.

If you are using a southern OPC your car may be/have been on the Danube Highway which left Emden yesterday and is currently at Sheerness.

DavidG

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Very nice! At least I got an indication of roughly what I'd just ordered!
How long did yours take to go from order lock to today? SA (Tom) was indicating it might not take that long (a lot quicker than I expected anyway) - possible very slim chance of late August delivery.
It locked at the start of April and build complete 21st April. So just under 6 weeks.

KV1893

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
I’m a day behind you on build completion. Not getting much by way of updates but I know it was at Emden on Tuesday.

If you are using a southern OPC your car may be/have been on the Danube Highway which left Emden yesterday and is currently at Sheerness.
Same build day as you and Ive been told by my OPC that it was due to leave Emden today. It will be around 10 months from ordering to delivery which appears to be a good outcome - All getting very real!

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Same build day as you and Ive been told by my OPC that it was due to leave Emden today. It will be around 10 months from ordering to delivery which appears to be a good outcome - All getting very real!
Great news! I have waited much longer than you (16 months and counting) hope everything runs smoothly - good luck!
Sponsored