UK order status and delays?

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
question out of curiosity but if people who have recently received their cars have come as spec'd? Specifically the electric steering column and Bose?
I can confirm my car came with an electric steering column. However, I believe this is because it is standard on the GTS.

Approx. 2.5 weeks from confirmed build completion till delivery at Dealer

But car at dealer now, but Porsche put a “Stop Sale” on all Taycan‘s, still no clue what this is about - Does anyone have any idea?
No idea, but seemingly not all Taycans are affected.

Last edited:

Simpleelee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Approx. 2.5 weeks from confirmed build completion till delivery at Dealer

But car at dealer now, but Porsche put a “Stop Sale” on all Taycan‘s, still no clue what this is about - Does anyone have any idea?
Ok so nice and quickly compared to some on here. Mine finished build on the 8th, arrived at Sheerness on the 13th and still currently there. I asked my SA about the stop sale and he said they are fairly in the dark from Porsche at the moment but should know more early next week. I said I hoped it was nothing too sinister and he said at present they don’t think it is but will know more soon, he did say the majority of cars are affected though!

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Ok so nice and quickly compared to some on here. Mine finished build on the 8th, arrived at Sheerness on the 13th and still currently there. I asked my SA about the stop sale and he said they are fairly in the dark from Porsche at the moment but should know more early next week. I said I hoped it was nothing too sinister and he said at present they don’t think it is but will know more soon, he did say the majority of cars are affected though!
Mine completed build a few days before you and is still at Emden. Really hoping the additional stop sale is short-lived.

Simpleelee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Mine completed build a few days before you and is still at Emden. Really hoping the additional stop sale is short-lived.
I’d love to know to selection process for which cars make it through, my business partners car is still stuck at Emden and completed build on the same day as mine, both absolutely identically specced cars barring the colour.

Simpleelee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Impressed that you both managed to agree on the same spec @Simpleelee !
😂, we both agreed to it so that neither of us could regret not speccing something the other had, we both wanted the same bits on it anyway so actually wasn’t too difficult.

DJ-UK

First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ex-iPace, Taycan RWD '23 lots of extra's.
Country flag
Ahhh, so close. My SE told me last week that mine passed PDI and Quality Control May 17th, so I should get it next Saturday. I now fear the Stop Sale.

Dabz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4S PB+
Country flag
😂, we both agreed to it so that neither of us could regret not speccing something the other had, we both wanted the same bits on it anyway so actually wasn’t too difficult.
Excellent, always nice then business partners get on. My last one was an a-hole!

Simpleelee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Excellent, always nice then business partners get on. My last one was an a-hole!
It makes life infinitely easier! I also know the feeling of a-hole business partners, a previous one of mine was still to this day the worst person I’ve ever worked with! Ultimately caused the demise of my first business!

KV1893

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hope it made the boat! Do you have a collection date confirmed yet? Mine is still in Emden ☹
I’m on holiday and my apps not updating so quite happy to be in the dark until I get home. My expectations are very low that I’ll see it before the end of this month.

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
I’m on holiday and my apps not updating so quite happy to be in the dark until I get home. My expectations are very low that I’ll see it before the end of this month.
Hope it’s good news very soon.

The Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
are you getting location info through the My Porsche portal? I am still stuck on phase 3 although scheduled for delivery at the end of June...

Sidicks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S1, Porsche Taycan ST GTS
Country flag
are you getting location info through the My Porsche portal? I am still stuck on phase 3 although scheduled for delivery at the end of June...
You won’t get location information until stage 5, I don’t think.
Sponsored