KV1893

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Hope it made the boat! Do you have a collection date confirmed yet? Mine is still in Emden ☹
Found out today mine made it to the UK on 18/05 but is still there. Estimating I'll have it around mid June due to the current stop sale which Im assured is "just a software update".
What is your latest?

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Found out today mine made it to the UK on 18/05 but is still there. Estimating I'll have it around mid June due to the current stop sale which Im assured is "just a software update".
What is your latest?
Hopefully a conservative estimate if “just an update”. Mine is now approaching four weeks at Emden 🙁

EVGuy101

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Mine has now been at Emden for 4 weeks - tried to get an update yesterday and dealer confirmed the details of the stop/sale but didn’t specifically state it was holding up - more than it was waiting for a boat. I didn’t realise I was special enough for my own boat to bring it over (said in true sarcasm obvs).

it’s just pants, I let my previous car go back on the assumption that the delivery date would hold. Now I’m officially carless for an unknown/undefined amount of time - worse problems to have, I know, but as many have said the lack of information available to help any of us make our decisions is woeful.

At least the sun is finally shining AND we have a long weekend ahead 🥳

ss782b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GTS
Country flag
Mine has now been at Emden for 4 weeks - tried to get an update yesterday and dealer confirmed the details of the stop/sale but didn’t specifically state it was holding up - more than it was waiting for a boat. I didn’t realise I was special enough for my own boat to bring it over (said in true sarcasm obvs).

it’s just pants, I let my previous car go back on the assumption that the delivery date would hold. Now I’m officially carless for an unknown/undefined amount of time - worse problems to have, I know, but as many have said the lack of information available to help any of us make our decisions is woeful.

At least the sun is finally shining AND we have a long weekend ahead 🥳
Same here. A month at Emden now and still no movement.

DrMoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
Officially carless too, told it was a software update and reprogramming being done. Not a stop sale or anything sinister. Approaching 6 weeks at Emden and indicated the car should be with me by mid-June. All too vague, truthfully considering a cancellation! I guess the dealers don't know the truth either.

just_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Just joining the thread and officially carless too.

Expected delivery end of April, heard nothing, then May and now hoping for sometime in June.

Mines been in the country since 15/5 having only been at Emden 2 days… (Now seeing I was lucky there.) I was told it will be approx 10 days after arrival at Grimsby that I can I can colllect. Having sat in Grimsby, t’s now been at the main dealership 8 days with no update and they cannot give me any information on the stop sale and expected delivery, only indicating they think it was a software update.

Getting close to 17 months since I ordered - lost all enthusiasm for the car!

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag

Expected delivery end of April, heard nothing, then May and now hoping for sometime in June.

Mines been in the country since 15/5 having only been at Emden 2 days… (Now seeing I was lucky there.) I was told it will be approx 10 days after arrival at Grimsby that I can I can colllect. Having sat in Grimsby, t’s now been at the main dealership 8 days with no update and they cannot give me any information on the stop sale and expected delivery, only indicating they think it was a software update.

Mine is in the same position as yours. I ordered March 2022 and its a tiresome process!!!

Simpleelee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

Almost identical timeline to mine. Out of interest has anyone attempted to see if they can get a loaner from their dealer to see them through. I’ve got a potential buyer for my current car offering good money that I’d really like to go through with, however due to the delays I’m hesitant to do so as I don’t know how long I’ll be carless for…

just_Matt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Almost identical timeline to mine. Out of interest has anyone attempted to see if they can get a loaner from their dealer to see them through. I’ve got a potential buyer for my current car offering good money that I’d really like to go through with, however due to the delays I’m hesitant to do so as I don’t know how long I’ll be carless for…
I have not asked the dealer, maybe I should. Started to see the value of my RR drop, so had to overload.

Chelsea9

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S4. Taycan 4S Chalk due May 2023
Country flag
So confirmation that my Taycan has been built, initial order April 2022 and email from Porsche to activate 'My Porsche'. Excitement curbed by knowledge that it still has to navigate the port in Germany.

The SA warned me that there is a substantial backup at the port !

DJ-UK

First Name
Daz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ex-iPace, Taycan RWD '23 lots of extra's.
Country flag
So confirmation that my Taycan has been built, initial order April 2022 and email from Porsche to activate 'My Porsche'. Excitement curbed by knowledge that it still has to navigate the port in Germany.

The SA warned me that there is a substantial backup at the port !
My SA also warned or substantial backup at the port. Said transport company can’t keep up. Also added whilst my car is mode 8 and stuck at sheerness, a car in mode 9 (so can’t be released) on the same boat as mine did get delivered, so collecting dust at the dealer. Needs to be sorted, complete madness!

EVGuy101

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Another week of ship watching for mine - still stuck at port. Don't know whether its lack of ships, stop/sale, combo of both or AN Other - but talk about a truly anti-climatic way for the whole journey.

As posted previously, ordered back in Feb 22 - originally expected Nov-23, but then got a last minute allocation in March. I haven't bothered asking for a loaner as not sure I can face further disappointment :)

What I don't get is that whilst new vehicles possibly have a stop/sale, where are all the recalls for the vehicles already out in the wild?!! Surely at some point every single Taycan is going to have to in for some sort of checks, or are they working on the basis that they're over 50 days old and if an issue hasn't occurred by now, then all is good?! Its all very odd!!!
Sponsored