UK Porsche N Rated Winter Tyres

Gordy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I can't seem to find online N rated winter tyres for the 20" wheels which should be 245/45 R20 and 285/40 R20 .
I've checked the usual places blackcircles, mytyres, kiwi-fit etc none seem to show official N rated winter tyres in those sizes.

Does anyone have a link or details for the official tyres to use or are folk putting on non N rated ones?

I'm debating on whether to get winter tyres for the 20" Turbo Aero rims, not going to get new rims just potentially put winter tyres on them.

In addition any reason in the UK configurator there isn't an option for All season tyres, that is in the US Configurator when speccing the car?
Sponsored

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag

old seadog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4CT
Country flag
I can't seem to find online N rated winter tyres for the 20" wheels which should be 245/45 R20 and 285/40 R20 .
I've checked the usual places blackcircles, mytyres, kiwi-fit etc none seem to show official N rated winter tyres in those sizes.

Does anyone have a link or details for the official tyres to use or are folk putting on non N rated ones?

I'm debating on whether to get winter tyres for the 20" Turbo Aero rims, not going to get new rims just potentially put winter tyres on them.

In addition any reason in the UK configurator there isn't an option for All season tyres, that is in the US Configurator when speccing the car?
Try camskill they have Porsche OE (original equipment tyres - rated NFO) tyres
https://www.camskill.co.uk/m105b0s1...nch_R20_inch_-_245_45_20_245_45R20_OE_Porsche
Sponsored