First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag
HI as we now have some UK Taycans, can i suggest a UK spotted thread

Overtook a volcano grey Taycan east bound on M62 at 10.20, just before M621 turn off, reg "two numbers" GT, anyone in here
- I was in an aston martin

looked Great rear spoiler was slightly open, at 70,

looking forward to collecting my Volcan grey Turbo from Bristol later this week
Sponsored

OP
OP
Peterw

Peterw

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag
Ha, that was me in the Taycan. My wife thought your Aston was pretty cool. I’ve had my Taycan for just under a month and I love it. I hope you enjoy the car as much as we are.
Graham, thanks for replying, great to see your Taycan, do you attend any of the PCGB or Tipec events in yorkshire ( when they restart ) would be interesting to meet

Peter

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
Saw a white Taycan on the A4 at Box just south of Bath this afternoon around 5pm. Private plate but didn’t see it for long enough to recall. Great looking car. I was in my Gentian Blue 4S.

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Saw one today in Mayfair when heading home to work. Was on the phone so could not take picture but was a jet black Taycan Turbo. Will be getting mine soon - hopefully owner on this forum. Looked stunning!

GDHazy

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Velar, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I saw one in my garage today, does that count :) not seen another one yet in my area (Bunbury)

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Golf GTD mk 7, Ferrari 599 GTB, Ferrari 360 Spider, Ferrari 328 GTS, Bentley Continental Flying Spur, Land Rover Defender 110, Tygan/Chesil Speedster
Country flag
We have driven 1000 miles from Bath to Yorkshire to Tyne & Wear to Cumbria and back over the past few days. Having a competition for the first to spot another Taycan but no winners yet......

OP
OP
Peterw

Peterw

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan turbo -soon
Country flag
We have driven 1000 miles from Bath to Yorkshire to Tyne & Wear to Cumbria and back over the past few days. Having a competition for the first to spot another Taycan but no winners yet......
I’ll meet you at Leeds services then we can “spot” each other :)

DavidE- Bath

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I live just outside Bath...so surely must spot each other sometime soon! Jon
Hi Jon
Think I saw you mid July on London Road. Didn’t have my Taycan yet then and spurred me on to chase the dealer again :)
Cheers
David