Really excited to be taking delivery soon of a Taycan Turbo. Spec is

Dolomite Silver
21” Mission E wheels
Sport Chrono
Black leather free interior
PDCC
Electric sport sound
A few other options

It’s actually a cancelled order - the original spec was intended to be a “drivers car” spec, which I’m happy with. The interior will be like the GTS Alcantara style I believe and love that. But I do have a few ideas to make it look even better

It’s going to be a daily driver for me and replaces a 2016 Cayenne Turbo S. I don’t actually need all the load capacity anymore, so the Taycan is just perfect. I can’t believe just how good it is at everything - I call it a “game changer” and fully believe that it is. Fingers crossed it will be here soon as it left the factory last week :D
Sponsored

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Thats good news buddy. I was scheduled to receive my 4s March next year :( but was told 2 weeks to expect it early Jan 21 :)

OP
OP

terryb

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991.2 GT3, Mk4 Megane Trophy-R, C1 Race Car
Country flag
Thats good news buddy. I was scheduled to receive my 4s March next year :( but was told 2 weeks to expect it early Jan 21 :)
With a bit of luck it will arrive December and you’ll save the potential 10% Brexit tax

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
With a bit of luck it will arrive December and you’ll save the potential 10% Brexit tax
Do'h I forgot about that. Am I right in thinking that's applied if there's no Brexit deal?

Jimmy

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Correct. If no deal on Brexit, you will liky have to pay the 10% duty. Some dealers are asking for buyers to sign a letter confirming this.

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Correct. If no deal on Brexit, you will liky have to pay the 10% duty. Some dealers are asking for buyers to sign a letter confirming this.
Hmm. Mine has been ordered through my work as salary sacrifice. I've signed something similar along them lines. I've contacted the company who deals with our employer to see if he can get it any earlier. Not heard anything yet. For some reason they've already increased the price by £900. Lets see they come back with

OP
OP

terryb

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well the car left Emden yesterday, so should be here soon :D

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
You must be excited. You got to put them picks up and then join the Dolomite Silver Colour Group ;). Will you get it coated or anything?

OP
OP

terryb

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
You must be excited. You got to put them picks up and then join the Dolomite Silver Colour Group ;). Will you get it coated or anything?
I’m planning to get some glossy carbon fibre wrap on the roof, mirrors and a few other areas - so pics will come for sure :)

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Nice. I can just picture that, it will look brilliant

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hmm. Mine has been ordered through my work as salary sacrifice. I've signed something similar along them lines. I've contacted the company who deals with our employer to see if he can get it any earlier. Not heard anything yet. For some reason they've already increased the price by £900. Lets see they come back with
Just received an update from the company who mentioned they estimate the car to be delivered early December. Phew, let hope it comes as they say :)

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
I’m planning to get some glossy carbon fibre wrap on the roof, mirrors and a few other areas - so pics will come for sure :)
be good to see this. Was pondering doing the same thing. Get non pan roof and wrap along with mirrors and maybe some other bits. I was thinking gloss black but cf would look great if a convincing print?

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Just received an update from the company who mentioned they estimate the car to be delivered early December. Phew, let hope it comes as they say :)
im also getting as company car and nov build, delivery for December. Luckily my monthly payment went down £100 a month just before I ordered which was a result. I have to pay for all options in full up front though so having to pay a few extra £££ than I wanted!

OP
OP

terryb

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Porsche Taycan UK Taycan Turbo arriving soon 5464A3A2-6DDB-437B-A015-84A9E24B8F83

Finally arrived - epic car in every way :D

Gotti

First Name
Gotti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
im also getting as company car and nov build, delivery for December. Luckily my monthly payment went down £100 a month just before I ordered which was a result. I have to pay for all options in full up front though so having to pay a few extra £££ than I wanted!
Nice one. Wow your monthly went down. They increased mine back in July. Shame about the options being paid up front. Be hey ho let's enjoy it
Sponsored