UK: When did you order and when did (or will) your car arrive?

gt03raf

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jaguar ipace, taycan turbo on order
Country flag
I imagine yours is due within days of mine as well. We’ll have to do a meet-up.
i orered my turbo at the end of May. supposed to be October build, November Delivery. not heard anything yet to say its gone into build so im not holding my breath.
Sponsored

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Porsche Cambridge contacted me last week to say everything is on track for mid-Nov/beginning Dec. My Turbo entered V334 (Exit factory compound Kornwestheim) in February and I had the car 28 days later; were that to happen with the Turbo S then I'll be collecting it on my birthday. As usual I'm buying my own gifts.
My car build (ordered January 2021) is due to complete tomorrow and be at OPC Norwich on 12 November. If all goes to plan. Subject to chips etc. I've decided to get the Porsche dashcam fitted before I collect it too. I think a drink to celebrate your birthday might be in order once both of our cars have arrived.

Kevin BM

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera 4-Hybrid (Taycan CT ordered)
Country flag
I was told yesterday by my OPC that my CT order (placed end of February) may get to me before mid December 2021. I suppose that it depend if I am a good boy and stay off Santa's naughty list. To be fair they are getting embarrassed now as other orders placed later are being fulfilled. According to Porsche it is waiting for one part - but they won't tell the OPC what that part actually is!!!

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
My car build (ordered January 2021) is due to complete tomorrow and be at OPC Norwich on 12 November. If all goes to plan. Subject to chips etc. I've decided to get the Porsche dashcam fitted before I collect it too. I think a drink to celebrate your birthday might be in order once both of our cars have arrived.
That’s awesome. I would have almost (I repeat: almost) felt bad if mine had arrived before yours. We should meet-up half-way (Bury St Edmunds?) and admire what £300k of combined metal and leather looks like.

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
That’s awesome. I would have almost (I repeat: almost) felt bad if mine had arrived before yours. We should meet-up half-way (Bury St Edmunds?) and admire what £300k of combined metal and leather looks like.
I’ll believe it when it actually arrives. Bury sounds good - the winner should buy the loser the first drink!

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I was told yesterday by my OPC that my CT order (placed end of February) may get to me before mid December 2021. I suppose that it depend if I am a good boy and stay off Santa's naughty list. To be fair they are getting embarrassed now as other orders placed later are being fulfilled. According to Porsche it is waiting for one part - but they won't tell the OPC what that part actually is!!!
Ask them if it's a driver ?

rb33gl

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Audi A3 TFSIe Hybrid, Porsche 964 (gone..)
Country flag
Ordered my Gentian Blue RWD May 2021, collecting it tomorrow! It even has 2 keys!

Major options include larger battery, air suspension/rear wheel steering, Aero wheels, panoramic roof and Bose.

It will be so good to get back in a Porsche again (sold a 964 for this...)

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Ordered my Gentian Blue RWD May 2021, collecting it tomorrow! It even has 2 keys!

Major options include larger battery, air suspension/rear wheel steering, Aero wheels, panoramic roof and Bose.

It will be so good to get back in a Porsche again (sold a 964 for this...)
Post pictures! Mine is still on order, but I think you have picked the best colour

da2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
Hi All,
I ordered my 4s on May 21 and locked in my build beginning Sept, expecting the car to go into production end October with a delivery to dealer end November Early December, latest update i recieved a few days a go was cars specced with the Bose have been delayed by a week,
doubt i will get it this year but lets see...

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
My MY22 Turbo S was meant to have left the factory on 22 October and was due at my OPC on 12 November. As of today, the car is still shown as at the factory. The OPC are now hoping for delivery in December, but have admitted they don’t really know.

Rusk

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT4S
Country flag
Ordered CT 4S October 25th build slot November 2022 ?

WuffvonTrips

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo CT
Country flag
Placed deposit on CT 4S mid-October, hoping for build slot quicker than I got for my Cayenne which took 16 months.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
Ordered CT4s MY22 september 8th
Collected 6 weeks later … october 22Nd
Sponsored