UK: When did you order and when did (or will) your car arrive?

Discohead

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ipace, Macan GTS, TVR Chimaera 500
Country flag
Hey chaps,
Finally picked up my fixed roof Mamba on Monday. Quick badly edited picture from
My phone. Too busy putting miles down.
Might do a separate post with more pictures but I know a glut of uk arrivals are inbound.
Not seen many fixed roof CTs on here.
Will post some on the Mamba club thread.
Xmas day come early ?
Cheers
34CDF9E1-6136-4CBA-AFA4-1506FBFC0AB5.jpeg

One more getting it dirty on the first trip ?
64F78754-4385-456C-B83D-71CA533EFD0E.jpeg
Love it. Got a Mamba green 4s in pretty similar spec due in Feb.

MambaCTUK

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T5, LeonFR, CT4s
Country flag
A handsome car indeed!! With that colour you’re gonna be famous in your area??
Thanks ?

Kids in the back whilst driving through town kept saying xyz taking pictures. Me just looking forward and keeping my head down ☺
First Porsche so why not go bold. Can suttle it down on the next one when I’m older !

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
7F016208-4540-4D50-9A21-12A00BA57C95.jpeg
Well my new baby arrived in time for Christmas. All keys and bits arrived with it. Absolutely love it
Nice Christmas present no doubt getting admiring glances from the neighbours??
I’m hoping for a nice Easter (?) present?

AlexR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo (on order), BMW X5, Golf GTE
Country flag
Ordered a Turbo in September with no one ahead in the queue (versus 20+ for a 4S)and still no build slot in December... All dealers saying 9 to 12 months for Turbos and to stay put. The lack of news is very frustrating!

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
Picked up my Turbo S earlier and said goodbye to the Turbo. Extremely happy with the colour choice, including the Mission E's painted in exterior colour and all the carbon fibre I added. I'll take some better pictures once I've spent a bit more time with it.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7G25B4

Porsche Taycan UK: When did you order and when did (or will) your car arrive? 21-12-29_untitled-001

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
Picked up my Turbo S earlier and said goodbye to the Turbo. Extremely happy with the colour choice, including the Mission E's painted in exterior colour and all the carbon fibre I added. I'll take some better pictures once I've spent a bit more time with it.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PN7G25B4

21-12-29_untitled-001.jpg

Looks lovely.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
that’s of course if your not an idiot and spec a GTS with leather…….
When they dropped matrix lights from the 4S CT options I transferred my spec to a GTS ST and you have to have leather for my options choice anyway.
I didn't bother to go any further as it I was looking for a more comfortable car not a sportier one so the GTS was very much a second choice anyway so not inclined to pay more for a car I like less (except the lights....

Bazza

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne hybrid V6 (Taycan on order)
Country flag
Looks lovely.
Looks great! However looks more like you got the car painted to match the colour of the wheels than the other way round.
That’s what I did with my order.
Was gonna get a white car and paint the mission E’s in white, then changed my mind and ordered car in silver to match wheels.

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
I collected my Turbo S today and said goodbye to my 4S. I’m only 49 miles in, but I’m delighted with the spec I’ve chosen (and so I should be with the hours I’ve spent on the configurator).

My 4S was Volcano and black leather, so Mamba with black and atacama beige is quite a change, but I love the lift the atacama gives to the otherwise dark interior. Plus, you get leather seat backs with the Olea leather.

I’m no audio expert, but I think the Burmester sound system is excellent, and coupling that with the acoustic glass has been a good decision.

My spec is at the following Porsche Code: PN5I6TE1.

Porsche Taycan UK: When did you order and when did (or will) your car arrive? C7385F39-5A2A-4F43-BBA2-5F173777B593

Porsche Taycan UK: When did you order and when did (or will) your car arrive? 57E7343B-B1A8-4CC4-B6F0-136AE4DDB8DF

Porsche Taycan UK: When did you order and when did (or will) your car arrive? 05E30ACE-AA02-4C9D-869E-5F0E305A83D4

Midlifecrisis

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, Taycan 4S (sold). Macan SD (sold)
Country flag
Wow. Looks good. I have a 4S on the way but as far as I can tell it is at Sheerness port awaiting transfer to the dealer. It has been there for over a week so I hope they get their act together next week!

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY2022 Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
My 4S was Volcano and black leather, so Mamba with black and atacama beige is quite a change, but I love the lift the atacama gives to the otherwise dark interior. Plus, you get leather seat backs with the Olea leather.

My spec is at the following Porsche Code: PN5I6TE1.
After all our chats about the new spec I never realised we both went for Olea Black/Atacama and Accent Package Darksilver. I'm a big fan, but also liked Black/Crayon leather that I had on the Turbo.

We also moved to Burmester and I *think* it's better than Bose, but that's about as good a review I can offer on it. A career at What Hi-Fi ain't likely to take off anytime soon. I'm intrigued that you removed the carbon interior package - we'll have to compare when we meet-up to see how that looks in person. I went a bit overboard with a carbon steering wheel and carbon wing mirrors. If the wheels could have been carbon fibre I'd have taken it.

How about the leather sun visors - is it noticeable?

Norfolkporsche

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Turbo S
Country flag
After all our chats about the new spec I never realised we both went for Olea Black/Atacama and Accent Package Darksilver. I'm a big fan, but also liked Black/Crayon leather that I had on the Turbo.

We also moved to Burmester and I *think* it's better than Bose, but that's about as good a review I can offer on it. A career at What Hi-Fi ain't likely to take off anytime soon. I'm intrigued that you removed the carbon interior package - we'll have to compare when we meet-up to see how that looks in person. I went a bit overboard with a carbon steering wheel and carbon wing mirrors. If the wheels could have been carbon fibre I'd have taken it.

How about the leather sun visors - is it noticeable?
You don’t notice the sun visors at all. Until you touch them, and them you feel the difference.

This is the beauty of configuring a car like this, you can really indulge those little things that make a difference to you and which then make the car feel more special and personal.

Anyway, Happy New Year, and I look forward to comparing the two cars.

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS Taycan 4S CLA 45S
Country flag
Ordered first week in Sep 21 for a 4S saloon, still no confirmation of build slot. Was told March 22. They have build slots for Jan and Feb filled but nothing for March has come through thus far. Be interesting to hear if anyone has had theirs confirmed for March. So desperately want my car :confused:
Sponsored

Last edited: