Unexpected message from My Porsche app. Vehicle removed!

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Shortly after charging completed at 6:30am this morning I received a message from My Porsche app reading, "Your vehicle has been removed."

Logging into the app confirms the car is no longer there and the Welcome message is prompting me to add vehicle. Sure enough, the car no longer recognizes my Security Code. When I try to login with my ID and password I get a message saying that the account already exists. I now appear in the list of users as a secondary user with no Porsche Connect services.

Someone needs to declare and emergency at Porsche HQ and hire some programmers that know what they are doing. I suspect that the code has a history of uncommented changes so anyone trying to fix the spaghetti code has no idea where to start.

I am going to hold off re-adding my vehicle hoping that it magically reappears in the next couple of days.

Porsche Taycan Unexpected message from My Porsche app. Vehicle removed! Vehicle_removed_message.PNG
Sponsored

OP
OP
fgwinn

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
My first Porsche welcome email was sent to my business email address. I requested that this be changed to my personal email. I received the vehicle removed notification on my personal account. When I called Porsche Support they found my account under my business address. We went through a process to reinstate the account. It was pretty messy since it was like as if I sold the car and the Porsche Connect account was cancelled. I had to reorder PC.

I tried logging into the car which did not go smoothly. At this time I received a second vehicle removed notice on my business account. This time the trial satellite radio service was cancelled too.

I called support again and reinstated the account a second time. It’s not clear if this unexpected vehicle removal was related to the service visit on 17-Nov when the dealer delivery process was repeated to correct the failed login attempt issue which lasted for four days after taking delivery on 13-Nov.

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Shortly after charging completed at 6:30am this morning I received a message from My Porsche app reading, "Your vehicle has been removed."
Same thing happened to me two weeks ago. I went through the "add vehicle" process on the My Porsche website, and after a day or two some of the services were restored. I could not log into the Electrify America app with my Porsche ID, so I had to call EA to enable each charging session. I had to call Porsche customer support to completely restore services. I have the optional Porsche Vehicle Tracking Service but do not use satellite radio.
Sponsored