William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Ash is going to deliver it to me today
?
Cool, one good thing about the battery that Ash will tell you is that initially the 85% SOC will be in the 180ish area but the more miles you put on it the mileage improves. I have 800 miles on mine and now the 85% SOC is at 225 will probably go up some more. Congratulations you will love it.

Pauhana99

First Name
JDF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S (December) Audi Etron, Jeep Gladiator.
Country flag
I was at the dearlship

I was at the dealership today picking some back ordered accessories and I saw Grey CT4 in the showroom and thought it was yours but you said you ordered a 4s. The one in the show room has the lower body cladding which looks pretty nice.
Yes, mine is a CT4s, should be hitting the HNL port next Friday, Gerald says hopes to deliver to me Dec. 3rd.

mdrobc1213

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW M4, Taycan CT4, 992 Carrera,
Country flag
Yes, mine is a CT4s, should be hitting the HNL port next Friday, Gerald says hopes to deliver to me Dec. 3rd.
Congrats what color and model?

Ash is going to deliver it to me today
?
Congrats. Take some pics and let us know how it is and you enjoy it and thoughts. Mine just finished production last week and should be at Emden this week but won't hit HNL till next year in Jan 2022. Its a Volcano Gray CT4 also.

Pauhana99

First Name
JDF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S (December) Audi Etron, Jeep Gladiator.
Country flag
Congrats what color and model?

Congrats. Take some pics and let us know how it is and you enjoy it and thoughts. Mine just finished production last week and should be at Emden this week but won't hit HNL till next year in Jan 2022. Its a Volcano Gray CT4 also.
Mine is a ‘22 Dolomite CT4S, black interior. 20" Taycan Turbo Design Wheels. Pretty conservative but that Volcano grey looks really good on the CT4 here. Look forward to seeing it around town.
Sponsored