50Feaux

First Name
Mike Lowery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Has anyone experienced issues with their AC not blowing cold air? I have a 2021 4S with 1800 miles......I'm guessing either a hole in the condenser, AC system needs to be charged or something with the PCM! I don't know but I have an appointment scheduled with my dealership on Monday. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

sailboat310

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I had a similar problem. It may be the coolant pump. They power the AC as well as help assist in managing battery temperatures. One of my pumps went out and the AC would blow cold air then warm air (back and forth) until after four days, only warm air. Took a couple weeks due to having the part air shipped from Germany.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
I had the problem once. The PC couldn't find anything. Hasn't happened since. Maybe a software glitch in my case...

ccooke01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S and ID.4
Country flag
I had the problem once. The PC couldn't find anything. Hasn't happened since. Maybe a software glitch in my case...
I have the same issue, OPC checked it out during the recall update and concluded it was a faulty sensor, they don't hold the part in stock and expect it within 2 weeks.

OP
OP

50Feaux

First Name
Mike Lowery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4s
Country flag
Thanks everyone for your responses, was informed by my dealership that I had a bad sensor and it needs to be replaced. They have contacted Porsche in Germany and they will ship one to us. May take 1 to 2 weeks. He also indicated that they have replaced many sensors thus far. I asked him if they are upgrading the sensor and he stated that the part number is the same so its probably the same design. Hopefully Porsche does a recall on that part because they are getting way too many cars with the same problem. Thanks again everyone

BTW, I still love the Taycan. They gave me a Panamera for a loaner......its NOT the same! This Taycan is a game changer!
Sponsored