ithinkmac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 3, '22 4S CT, '22 MXP
Country flag
MileIQ is your friend. Get a subscription. Worth it, for mileage documentation.
Bummer. No accelerated depreciation. :(

yeah, now just have to go the slow route.

I know, right? Well I may consider plan B and purchase thru my business, finance over 5 years and depreciate the full amount over the 5 years, documenting miles will be tedious but at least I have a personal vehicle so I can claim this mainly as a business vehicle.
Sponsored

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
You are the man! Thank you ??

dwaltchack

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor, ordered TCT Turbo
Country flag
Thank you for doing that, this info will help me figure out how to proceed with my upcoming purchase ??
is this
Thank you for doing that, this info will help me figure out how to proceed with my upcoming purchase ??
so what did you take from this information relative to writing off a vehicle that weighs more than 6k pounds in the US?

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - 2020
Country flag
Ugh wish I’d get allocated, been waiting since March.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I have been reluctant to post in any of the threads on "who is waiting for a car..." due to the many posts about port delays, etc., but my SA just called to let me know that my 4S Cross Turismo is on a truck and will be at the dealer today. We have scheduled delivery for Thursday. I am super excited!!

My schedule was as follows:

Build Lock: 4/15/21
Scheduled for Production: 4/29/21
Start Production: 5/7/21
Production Complete: 5/18/21
Ready for Transport: 5/18/21
In Transit to Emden Port: 5/18/21
Arrival Emden Port: 5/20/21
On Vessel: 6/3/21
Entering Port of Houston: 6/26/21
Entry Port: 6/26/21
Port Processing: 6/26/21
En Route to Dealer: 6/28/21

Here is my build:

Capture 4SCT.PNG
Hi Klepper - I am visiting Porsche Houston North tomorrow to discuss my Cross Turismo build etc. with plans to order the 2022 model year car (not necessarily from that dealership just getting info at moment). I entirely understand if you would rather not but is there any chance at all that we might meet somewhere to have a look at your car in the flesh so to speak. This would help me enormously as pics just never do it for me. I'd really like to get a better sense of scale on the car and visualize the stance with that higher gapped arch etc. I guess we could always meet at a dealership or frankly anywhere that is convenient for you. Asking a lot I know but worth a shot :) Used to own a couple of BMW sport wagons, currently driving a M4 convertible but the CT has me wanting to go back - fantastic car :) For ref I live in the Meyerland area of Houston.

Last edited:

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
Congratz and nice to see those rims. I have ordered the same on my mamba green ct. i got worse news. Normal delivery 08/02, now it will be 09/15. But PC told me it will be a MY 22, instead of 21. Enjoy and thanks for sharing pics.

OP
OP
Klepper

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
Hi Klepper - I am visiting Porsche Houston North tomorrow to discuss my Cross Turismo build etc. with plans to order the 2022 model year car (not necessarily from that dealership just getting info at moment). I entirely understand if you would rather not but is there any chance at all that we might meet somewhere to have a look at your car in the flesh so to speak. This would help me enormously as pics just never do it for me. I'd really like to get a better sense of scale on the car and visualize the stance with that higher gapped arch etc. I guess we could always meet at a dealership or frankly anywhere that is convenient for you. Asking a lot I know but worth a shot :) Used to own a couple of BMW sport wagons, currently driving a M4 convertible but the CT has me wanting to go back - fantastic car :) For ref I live in the Meyerland area of Houston.
PM sent

Congratz and nice to see those rims. I have ordered the same on my mamba green ct. i got worse news. Normal delivery 08/02, now it will be 09/15. But PC told me it will be a MY 22, instead of 21. Enjoy and thanks for sharing pics.
Thanks! I really struggled with the wheel selection. I really like the 21”, but after dropping $4.7k on the leather interior, I couldn’t swallow another $4.7k for the wheels as well. I did want to do a wheel that was unique to the CT, and I liked the ones I picked the best. They are not very concave, but none of them seem to be. In person, they are quite nice. Also, wheels are much easier to change in the future than the interior!

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
It looks awesome with the glass roof and no rails.

Does it still have mounting pads for the rails like in the configurator? I guess all my questions are about mounting bikes to the car!
I have the same question myself

Alex74

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT (MY22)
Country flag
PM sent

Thanks! I really struggled with the wheel selection. I really like the 21”, but after dropping $4.7k on the leather interior, I couldn’t swallow another $4.7k for the wheels as well. I did want to do a wheel that was unique to the CT, and I liked the ones I picked the best. They are not very concave, but none of them seem to be. In person, they are quite nice. Also, wheels are much easier to change in the future than the interior!
Me too, specific rims for the ct.

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
Everytime I play with the configurator this is the spec I come back to: gentian blue w/ the 20" CT wheels and gloss black window trim. Looks great!

da.ava

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Congrats! How do you like the cross turismo now that you have it delivered? I’m debating between the 4s model and the cross turismo 4 model
Sponsored