OP
Klepper

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
Everytime I play with the configurator this is the spec I come back to: gentian blue w/ the 20" CT wheels and gloss black window trim. Looks great!
Thanks! I really like the combo.
Sponsored

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
I haven’t seen anyone else post receiving theirs. You must be the only one so far!
though I think mine has arrived. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow.

Bry5on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'70 electric Jaguar, ‘21 Taycan 4S CT
Country flag
I don’t suppose you’d be willing to probe around those wheel arches to see if they’re fastened in or double sided taped on? :)

I’m still very interested in removing the plastic arches from mine and I won’t have it in hand for three more months!

OP
OP
Klepper

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
I don’t suppose you’d be willing to probe around those wheel arches to see if they’re fastened in or double sided taped on? :)

I’m still very interested in removing the plastic arches from mine and I won’t have it in hand for three more months!
I did poke around a bit, but I did not see anything obvious. I gave a little tug, but they seemed on there pretty tight. I didn't want to do too much pulling and tugging on my new six figure car though, as you can imagine. Sorry.

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
What is the usability of the rear cargo area with the 2nd row seats up?

I can’t tell if it’s large enough to fit two suitcases or not

OP
OP
Klepper

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
What is the usability of the rear cargo area with the 2nd row seats up?

I can’t tell if it’s large enough to fit two suitcases or not
There seems to be lots of room. We have made a few trips to Costco, etc. and have had no issues. I will try to remember to snap a few pics the next time we have it loaded.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
Thanks so much. I have been concerned re. the bike carrier attachment - this shows is great. Now I just have to come up with the $2K to buy one!
I see on the 2022 configurator that the bike carrier is now available to order. Hopefully that means it is availiable after market.

SteveDC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 308QV
Country flag
Got the car today. This thing is fantastic! I have soooo much to learn and explore. What a great car! Drove it home from Austin to Houston, and stopped at an EA Fast Charger on the way home. Plug and Charge worked flawlessly. The only hiccup on the delivery is that my login wouldn’t work, so for now I am a guest.

It’s been a long day, so more to come later, but a few pics from today:

8F568459-951D-4ABA-BE6B-39A0ABAF617A.jpeg
A81F4D1E-4936-4EE2-862D-DF6B5DA71886.jpeg
9767617D-8C60-473E-A91C-A4FA4E23CF73.jpeg
F5FD4F2D-9D23-453E-8BE4-83758F7BC54D.jpeg
Congrats on your beautiful new car! The login issue has been around a while. I am still waiting for a fix about a month in from delivery to me.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...-is-a-“guest”-with-services-unavailable.5638/

OP
OP
Klepper

Klepper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Country flag
Congrats on your beautiful new car! The login issue has been around a while. I am still waiting for a fix about a month in from delivery to me.

https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/t...-is-a-“guest”-with-services-unavailable.5638/
Thanks!

I posted in another thread, but didn't update this one - Late last week, randomly out of the blue, my car connected and I could log in. The SOS light was suddenly green, so I tried logging in and the button was no longer greyed out. Something must have changed on the backend at Porsche.

SteveDC

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 308QV
Country flag
Thanks!

I posted in another thread, but didn't update this one - Late last week, randomly out of the blue, my car connected and I could log in. The SOS light was suddenly green, so I tried logging in and the button was no longer greyed out. Something must have changed on the backend at Porsche.
Yes, I’ve been told by P customer service that the problem is on their end, not the car. However, there was a reported case here of the login issue being related to the over-the-air communications module in the car itself, which required replacement. Can’t resist the comment - your color looks great. Don't get too excited driving the thing! I know the feeling.
Sponsored