First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4; Tesla Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Aloha Everyone,

This is my first and hopefully not the last post to the forum. I got the call from my local Porsche dealer that that my CT4 will be get delivered from the Honolulu port today. According to the dealership this will be the first CT in Hawaii (I guess I have to believe them since there's only one Porsche dealership here). They will send me some initial photos when it comes off the truck.

I've read a lot about other forum member's MY21 Tycan's getting delayed until Dec 21 and a lot of their orders went in the same time as mine. I guess I must have gotten lucky in that regard. See my timeline below:

23 Jun - Order created
8 Jul - Production start
26 Jul - Production complete
08 Aug - On Vessel
23 Sep - Arrive San Diego CA port
01 Oct - Arrive Honolulu port
05 Oct - Arrive dealership

When I pick it up this Friday/Saturday I'll post photos and go into more detail of what mine came with. Really excited...I currently have a Macan GTS and for Hawaii that's almost too much because of traffic, speed limits, and general road conditions. The CT4 has similar horsepower & torque so really looking forward to see how she handles. Before I really drive it, it's going straight for full body Expel 10 PPF and tint...like I said the roads in Hawaii are not the best and you can easily get serious road debris damage without driving hard.

UPDATE: My sales rep sent some quick photos before it goes into prep. I'm picking the "Green Hornet" up Saturday.

Porsche Taycan (UPDATE) First CT in Hawaii! image000000.JPG
Porsche Taycan (UPDATE) First CT in Hawaii! image000001.JPG

Porsche Taycan (UPDATE) First CT in Hawaii! image000002.JPG

UPDATE 2:

Aloha Everyone, I just wanted to give you all an update on my "almost" delivery of my CT. Apparently I can't take formal delivery yet because the TMPS module needed to be installed. I've read in previous forums that this was normally done at the port of entry in my case San Diego but there are some Porsches being delivered to dealerships with instructions for them install it. I get it the whole supply chain is upside down now but the TPMS that should have been included was missing so Porsche had to FedEx it. At least my dealership has allowed me to go ahead and give it to the PPF/Tint folks because they are booked through the remainder of the year (only one Expel authorized installer in Hawaii). Frustrating times but when I pick up the car from PPF I'll take it over to Porsche to install the TPMS Modul (takes less than 5 mins from what I'm told). I'll post some scenic photos of on the North Shore for all to see next week.

Last edited:

RBGtaycan

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia EV6; Taycan RWD....Past: 356, Cayman S
Country flag
Aloha Everyone,

This is my first and hopefully not the last post to the forum. I got the call from my local Porsche dealer that that my CT4 will be get delivered from the Honolulu port today. According to the dealership this will be the first CT in Hawaii (I guess I have to believe them since there's only one Porsche dealership here). They will send me some initial photos when it comes off the truck.

I've read a lot about other forum member's MY21 Tycan's getting delayed until Dec 21 and a lot of their orders went in the same time as mine. I guess I must have gotten lucky in that regard. See my timeline below:

23 Jun - Order created
8 Jul - Production start
08 Aug - On Vessel

When I pick it up this Friday/Saturday I'll post photos and go into more detail of what mine came with. Really excited...I currently have a Macan GTS and for Hawaii that's almost too much because of traffic, speed limits, and general road conditions. The CT4 has similar horsepower & torque so really looking forward to see how she handles. Before I really drive it, it's going straight for full body Expel 10 PPF and tint...like I said the roads in Hawaii are not the best and you can easily get serious road debris damage without driving hard.
Hawaii is a beautiful place and I wish you the best on your new Taycan. I don't recall too many autobahn-type roads there to let you stretch it - but you will be able to enjoy wonderful scenery without any emissions. Good luck!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
Welcome & enjoy!
i’m eager to see your photos asap :like:

REIL

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+ / MY20
Country flag
Aloha Everyone,

23 Jun - Order created
8 Jul - Production start
08 Aug - On Vessel

UPDATE: My sales rep sent some quick photos before it goes into prep. I'm picking the "Green Hornet" up Saturday.

image000000.JPG
image000001.JPG
image000002.JPG
Beautiful!
Looks like the prefect vehicle to strap some boards on and head to the north shore for the winter.

Last edited:

ChronoMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mamba Taycan CT
Country flag
beautiful!

I will be checking back here for some photos of this car by the beach!

Pauhana99

First Name
JDF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S (December) Audi Etron, Jeep Gladiator.
Country flag
Aloha Everyone,

23 Jun - Order created
8 Jul - Production start
08 Aug - On Vessel

image000000.JPG
image000001.JPG
image000002.JPG
Aloha Everyone,

23 Jun - Order created
8 Jul - Production start
08 Aug - On Vessel

image000000.JPG
image000001.JPG
image000002.JPG
Congrats! I'm also in Honolulu awaiting my CT4S which TYD currently shows a December 17th arrival in HNL. It has only slipped 7 days since I ordered in July. I waffled between the 21" wheels but for the reasons you mentioned regarding our roads, I went with the 20" Taycan turbo design wheels. I have not seen any of those wheels on US cars yet as I think most went for better looking 21 inch ones you have or the 20" "off-road" ones. Curious to learn your impressions from these 21s on our lovely roads...

OP
OP
STLLTH

STLLTH

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Congrats! I'm also in Honolulu awaiting my CT4S which TYD currently shows a December 17th arrival in HNL. It has only slipped 7 days since I ordered in July. I waffled between the 21" wheels but for the reasons you mentioned regarding our roads, I went with the 20" Taycan turbo design wheels. I have not seen any of those wheels on US cars yet as I think most went for better looking 21 inch ones you have or the 20" "off-road" ones. Curious to learn your impressions from these 21s on our lovely roads...
Thanks, I tend to get the tire insurance for all my cars especially for the wife because she somehow finds all the pot holes and nails. We definitely need to get together when yours arrive and do a photoshoot for forum and make everyone jealous.

Reactions: B61

OP
OP
STLLTH

STLLTH

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes..saw your car at the dealership on the floor. Awesome! Beautiful gave me lots of thoughts on my allocation.

IMG_0225.jpg
Thanks, I've been meaning to list how I spec'd it so I'll do that today as well as my initial impressions.