Updated shipping schedule from Emden for October?

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Anyone out there with am updated shipping schedule from Emden for October?

My CT4 arrived at the port 2 days ago and am curious what boats it might be on. TYD says it will be on a vessel by 10/15.
Sponsored

HRHTHEO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered- 2022 Taycan 4s
Country flag

My CT4 arrived at the port 2 days ago and am curious what boats it might be on. TYD says it will be on a vessel by 10/15.
I have not seen one but it should be out by now. I have not seen an update on their website either.

https://www.pwl.de/en/eportal/schedules--vgm

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag

@riburn3 with less than 24 hours until the 15th, what does your TYD step 9 say at this point? I wonder has it updated to indicate the vessel name?

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
@riburn3 with less than 24 hours until the 15th, what does your TYD step 9 say at this point? I wonder has it updated to indicate the vessel name?
Yeah its gonna be on the Felicity Ace. It switched to this about 2 days ago when this ship got to Emden.

satchurator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 CT4
Country flag
Yeah its gonna be on the Felicity Ace. It switched to this about 2 days ago when this ship got to Emden.
Congratulations! My CT4 just arrived at Emden today (14th). Hoping it makes it onto the Felicity Ace, it would be unfortunate to miss it by a day and have to wait another couple of weeks. I am now geeking out on maritime tracking with the MarineTraffic app.

OP
OP
riburn3

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
Congratulations! My CT4 just arrived at Emden today (14th). Hoping it makes it onto the Felicity Ace, it would be unfortunate to miss it by a day and have to wait another couple of weeks. I am now geeking out on maritime tracking with the MarineTraffic app.
Yeah we shall see. My SA told me it might be at port for a while to get enough vehicles on board before they ship it. His tracking and arrival dates are off by mine by about a week, but he also told me the boat wasn't supposed to arrive until 10/29/21, and we know its already there now. Who knows.
Sponsored