US - what Financing APR % on Taycan is your Porsche dealership offering?

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Looking into financing, does Porsche have a 84 month finance, anyone know the apr?
Thanks
Sponsored

wemct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Cayenne S Coupe; '22 AMG SL55; Taycan 4S(sold)
Country flag
Looking into financing, does Porsche have a 84 month finance, anyone know the apr?
Thanks
I'm not sure if the financing is through Porsche Financial Services, but Park Place in Dallas has an online calculator that lists 84 month financing for the Taycan 4S at 5.69%. The interest rate drops significantly for shorter terms.

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm not sure if the financing is through Porsche Financial Services, but Park Place in Dallas has an online calculator that lists 84 month financing for the Taycan 4S at 5.69%. The interest rate drops significantly for shorter terms.
some macan and 911 models are down to 1.95% and falling for 12-60 months. You can save a lot with a 60 month term.

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SLS
Country flag
I’m seeing a lot of dealers starting to do 6 months of free payments...something tells me Porsche not following suit

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I assume this is for outgoing 2019 end-of-generation inventory only? That's very low for any P-car.
mostly but not exclusively. 2020 Macans are eligible. I think there are some Carreras too. The factories were running to March and those product lines have too much inventory for the now sharply reduced economic demand (-22% GDP annualized). I suspect Porsche will sharply cut back production once the factories re-open (allegedly any day now) to better match supply / demand. So despite the ongoing economic challenges, great deals might be fairly short term. Maybe.

Rates are dropping with car sales. Like a rock.

Chuck J

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Silver Taycan 4S, 2012 991 911 (sold), 1995 993 (Gave to son) 1965 356 (gave to son)
Country flag
Check out PenFed for some good rates- 2.14-2.99% Anyone can be a member. Great company. I have had car loans and house mortgages with them

Chuck J

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Your local dealer will have a ton of finance options in their system, as they want to get you the best deal, so you finance through them and they get their cut.

I usually bring my own financing, unless there's some big incentive for using the captive financing. (Which US automakers tend to do)

charliemathilde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just found out Porsche has 84 mos 4.99 apr, love Porsche for stepping up.
fwiw, i really don’t think the 84 month terms at higher rates are worth it. You’ll pay twice as much in total interest for that extra 2 years, it only saves about $300 a month because the rates are much higher, and you’d still be paying off this car when gen 2 is introduced. If one needed this kind of financial flexibility, i’d suggest waiting a year and grabbing a used one that someone else has paid the huge 1st year depreciation on for you.

There are some real steals in the Porsche used market. There was this time I got a 911 with 250 miles on it in the same MY it was introduced. “used” the seats weren’t even broken in. but the price was.

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes SLS
Country flag
fwiw, i really don’t think the 84 month terms at higher rates are worth it. You’ll pay twice as much in total interest for that extra 2 years, it only saves about $300 a month because the rates are much higher, and you’d still be paying off this car when gen 2 is introduced. If one needed this kind of financial flexibility, i’d suggest waiting a year and grabbing a used one that someone else has paid the huge 1st year depreciation on for you.

There are some real steals in the Porsche used market. There was this time I got a 911 with 250 miles on it in the same MY it was introduced. “used” the seats weren’t even broken in. but the price was.
That‘s my plan....wait a few more months and pick up a Used Taycan.

I’ve done this a bunch of times and usually pickup something with 2000-3000 miles, still looks brand new and save a few thousand.
Sponsored