Used 21" Mission Exclusive wheels. How much would you pay?

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
How much would you pay for a used unmarked set of 21" Mission Exclusive wheels with used tyres?
Sponsored

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Depends how used the tyres are? I already have them so not really close to used values but saw a set on eBay the other day for 4.6k and they have sold already. Given the original price I’d say a good deal would be 3.5-4K with as new ish tyres. 5.5k seems to get a new set.

OP
OP

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Thanks, picked some up this morning. Won't say how much just in case the guy is on here, so only fair not to, but going with your figures I think I got a very good deal.

So now I have a set of 21" Exclusive wheels but no car. ?

And saw my first Taycan in the flesh, wow, cannot wait to get mine!

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag
Thanks, picked some up this morning. Won't say how much just in case the guy is on here, so only fair not to, but going with your figures I think I got a very good deal.

So now I have a set of 21" Exclusive wheels but no car. ?

And saw my first Taycan in the flesh, wow, cannot wait to get mine!
Very good, sounds like you got a decent deal. By far the best wheel ( in my opinion of course!)

Jsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
This may have an obvious answer, but will mission e wheels only accommodate the pccb 10-piston calipers? if you have 20” wheels do you have to upgrade to the larger ceramic brakes to fit with the mission e’s? I’m asking because my Taycan has the 20“ turbo Aeros but I’m interested in switching to mission e if I don’t have to buy new brakes.

OP
OP

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
This may have an obvious answer, but will mission e wheels only accommodate the pccb 10-piston calipers? if you have 20” wheels do you have to upgrade to the larger ceramic brakes to fit with the mission e’s? I’m asking because my Taycan has the 20“ turbo Aeros but I’m interested in switching to mission e if I don’t have to buy new brakes.
The ones I got are the exclusive not mission e.

There is another thread on here and people have fitted the mission e wheels without upgrading to the bigger brakes.

Jsteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag

There is another thread on here and people have fitted the mission e wheels without upgrading to the bigger brakes.
thank you ! I’m new around here and had not seen that one yet.

Nickj

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon 4s
Country flag

Ah, I thought you meant mission e wheels when I posted my comments. Guess my guesstimate would be around the same for the blades.

OP
OP

torx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan Used 21" Mission Exclusive wheels. How much would you pay? Porsche-Taycan-4S-Available-RS-Motors-11-2000x1333

Oh I thought we were talking about the same wheels. The exclusive wheels (as pictured above) are course by far the best you can get for the Taycan. :CWL:

Also I think the exclusives are worth more than the mission e's as per the tequipment website and eBay etc.

bosch88

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
thank you ! I’m new around here and had not seen that one yet.
I have a 4s with regular red callipers brakes with 20" turbo wheels... switched to 21" mission E wheels... no changes to the brakes needed.... just swap and select 21" wheels on the PCM.
Sponsored