Galletti

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
I tried to install the Savvy for my Valentine 2 and received and error message and unit does not turn on. It worked in my 2019 Cayman. I had to use the lighter adapter not happy with wire everywhere.
Sponsored

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I tried to install the Savvy for my Valentine 2 and received and error message and unit does not turn on. It worked in my 2019 Cayman. I had to use the lighter adapter not happy with wire everywhere.
From what I see on Valentine's website, the Savvy doesn't work with electric cars. There are a few ICE cars that it won't work with as well. I tried it on a 2021 Q7 and it didn't work. Mike or someone else at Valentine will always talk to you on the phone about any of their products. BTW, it's easy to wire your V1 to your Taycan's fusebox to the left of your feet. There's a fine link on this forum about it.

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
From what I see on Valentine's website, the Savvy doesn't work with electric cars. There are a few ICE cars that it won't work with as well. I tried it on a 2021 Q7 and it didn't work. Mike or someone else at Valentine will always talk to you on the phone about any of their products. BTW, it's easy to wire your V1 to your Taycan's fusebox to the left of your feet. There's a fine link on this forum about it.
If you use the V1 Driver App ($10), it will do what Savvy does for you and much more.

SaratogaLefty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid
Country flag
Can you provide the link to hard wiring the Valentine? Couldn't find it on the Search Function.

OP
OP
Galletti

Galletti

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Thank you

dnanian

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Tesla Model S, BMW i3
Country flag
Or, if you have Android, the JBV1 app is even better than V1Driver.