tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
I'm sorry if this has been posted before (I think not) but during my daily search of information about the Taycan while I'm waiting for my delivery, made me stumble across this video.

Now I gotta admit I was pleasantly surprised by the content. I was expecting the normal drama, bashing and click bait but no. Very informative for a newcomer or someone that has having a delay with their order. I don't know how accurate the description is and maybe it might not be technical enough for some folks (or compared to what we read here) but nevertheless, kudos to the author for his approach on this.

And yes, I agree on his PT Cruiser comment.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Mine is at Porsche right now getting replaced.

mikeyyn

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S. BMW X5, Golf GTi,
Country flag
i picked up my car an hour ago and it seems to be fixed.
Excellent!

I have been informed that my car is booked in the workshop on 27/04. They must have just recently diagnosed it and ordered the part, after a week.

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
my replacement HV is waiting at the dealer and they are saying 2 day install. will get it done next week. What is peoples paperwork saying? Ill report back what mine is.

Dr.M.

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4s Cross Turismo, 911 4S cabrio
Country flag
Mine stopped functioning last night. 18 Months old, 30k km. Will this still be solved under Porsche guarantee conditions?

aatothek

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E92 M3, S6 AVANT C7, Taycan GTS (on order)
Country flag
I've had 2x replacements😞.
Also have a GTS ST on order which has been delayed by a further 2 months due to this issue. Was locked for Feb build and March delivery, dealer now saying April/May...

Rainforest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Tesla Model 3 LR
Country flag
Mine stopped functioning last night. 18 Months old, 30k km. Will this still be solved under Porsche guarantee conditions?
I just replaced mine under warranty yesterday. I've had my car for 18 months too and only 7000 km. LOL

philbur

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 911 C2 (993), 2015 Cayenne S, 1978 VW Bus
Country flag
Supply chains are still messed up. QC is questionable. And now parts showing up are the wrong parts. We have another 2 years of the post pandemic hang over! At the start I predicted 5 years and think I was spot on.

OP
OP
tchavei

tchavei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list. Includes a MY23 Taycan RWD
Country flag
a 9 minute video wasting life time, storage, bandwidth etc :D
A guy talking and no further information in the video, what he also could have written and GPT summarize it at 1-2 sentences...
I did warn it wasn't too technical nor as detailed as what we can find in this forum but like I said previously, I appreciated that there are still people out there that are able to put things into perspective and make a video about it without misleading titles, clickbaits or the usual drama to gather more views.

Ciprianbadic

First Name
Ciprian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD PB+
Country flag
I also had the heater fail in December. Basically the dealership tried to push me back but I was very persistent with my arguments and my demands and they replaced it within 3 weeks. December 9th- date of failure. December 23rd-picked my car from the dealership.
Sponsored