Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
89 Turbo, BMW M6 Competition, 87 Turbo SN, BMW X5, Turbo S, BMW 4, BMW 2, Audi A5
Country flag
I was planning on purchasing a Turbo S. The video looks like one of the mules. Very disappointing. I like the aggressive look and wide rear hips of the "E". I believe many people were attracted to the exterior design. I think it is a mistake that Porsche toned down the design, especially the back to make it look like a Panamera. I will not spend that much money for that type of design. I wanted something unique. We will see soon.

Kristoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche
Nice grab, can almost make it out if you squint hard enough :p Can't wait until the reveal!

M.K.

2017 911 GTS
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan GTS
Country flag
Good catch! And it looks good even blurry. Tonight can't come soon enough.

Porsche Taycan Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred. Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 9.30.49 AM
Porsche Taycan Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred. Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 9.30.25 AM

I was planning on purchasing a Turbo S. The video looks like one of the mules. Very disappointing. I like the aggressive look and wide rear hips of the "E". I believe many people were attracted to the exterior design. I think it is a mistake that Porsche toned down the design, especially the back to make it look like a Panamera. I will not spend that much money for that type of design. I wanted something unique. We will see soon.
Yes, you've only mentioned a few times. :facepalm:

JayGT4

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT4 / Taycan Turbo
Country flag
This looks just like the Mission E!! (including wide fenders and no black inserts around the headlights)

upload_2019-9-3_18-35-52.png
Good color to debut the Taycan in since all the cutouts and vents will show very well. Hope we also see some colorful paints debuted today too.

Great video capture @Paulo

TheSnape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fiesta
Country flag
It looks beautiful from the side

It looks beautiful from the rear.

The front is a shoo-in.

I can't remember being so excited for a car, not even the 1st gen Jaguar XF. The XF was a looker in its day, but nothing like this! And add to that the acceleration stats etc., its superb handling and the gorgeous looks and I really would consider this a viable buy - I can't think of a single reason why anyone would buy a Tesla over this, I just can't.

Porsche Taycan Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred. Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 18.02.53

Porsche Taycan Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred. Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 18.01.05

Porsche Taycan Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred. Screenshot 2019-09-03 at 18.02.53

Last edited:

soly20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 TT, Range Rover Sport, BMW 525
Country flag
Just saw this on Twitter! Not sure if its a leaked photo or...

Porsche Taycan Video: Taycan Leaked and Blurred. EDjEt56WkAMoTqv