VIN/FIN just appeared - how long to start production?

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
You are lucky - after showing my locked-in order as stage 3 and an approximate avatar of my car for the last month or so, the UK app now just tells me that I have not yet added a vehicle.
My salesman tells me that the UK app is playing up somewhat at the moment.
According to him, my build seems to have been put back by a couple of weeks and now due to start around the start of December. My fingers are crossed that the disappearance from the app is not some omen that loads of components are missing and delays are imminent! 🤞
Been on stage 3 for 2 months and counting🤯
Sponsored

OP
OP
Rik_CT4s

Rik_CT4s

First Name
Rik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo MY22
Country flag
No I don't think the UK version of My Porsche is the same, I don't have a "check my stage" section and nothing in the script section where the production photos appear, that still says vin "null"
Maybe this helps. I am Dutch but I ordered in Germany so I do use the German MyPorsche. You will need to click "explore actual phase", see orange highlight at the Pic attached.

From reading the forum it seems indeed that MyPorsche environments vary quite a bit from country to country.

Hope you get your VIN soon.
Cheers

Porsche Taycan VIN/FIN just appeared - how long to start production? Screenshot_20221107_084615

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
Thanks I'm on stage 3 at the moment, I'll contact the OPC next week to check if it has on track

Clod Reed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Neptune blue Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
Thanks I'm on stage 3 at the moment, I'll contact the OPC next week to check if it has on track
How long on stage 3 ?...and when is production supposed to start....
Mine is the 15th ...fingers crossed

Speuk

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT 4S in Dolomite Silver
Country flag
How long on stage 3 ?...and when is production supposed to start....
Mine was the 15th ...fingers crossed
I think I went to stage 3 in September and production start was 4th November having slipped a week from 28th October..... I have checked to see if it is actually in production but will give Reading a call next week when it should be on a boat

mangobay

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS ST 2023. Cayman GT4 (981); BMW X5 40i
Country flag
It does seem quite random as to whether the stages / app updates for UK punters. Mine moved to stage 4 this weekend and automatically issued a VIN but as far as I’m told it’s definitely still in Germany.
Sponsored