Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
I like to look at this passion for cars as an automotive journey. We all tend to start one place, and over time end up in another. Tastes change, budgets change, and needs evolve. The Porsche EV is such an interesting piece, as it brings together long time car enthusiasts, and those who are driven more by the utility. Cars and Coffee is now much more than a place for old gear heads, but mixes in those who view the automobile as a piece of technology.

Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright10

Nevertheless, I think a common thread for everyone is a desire to drive a car that looks good and performs well. Performance nowadays is somewhat incidental, maybe even on-demand. You may not need something that can run a fast lap at Laguna Seca, but you do need it to merge onto an on-ramp quickly. Pulling 2 G's around an apex may not be important, but dodging that new pot hole is. This blending of looks, practicality, and everyday performance is what has drawn us all here, to this very place, right now.

Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright26

As the door to this automotive party opens once again, we get to meet Christian and his Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Tourismo. The handle @Visceral definitely suits his personality. I was fortunate to build him a set of our Signature Wheel Precision Series SV706 for his swagger wagon. After my short time getting to know him a bit everything about his screen name became clear.

Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright17

Growing up in the UK he was a fan of I-Spy books, as I am sure we all were. His ability to spot a sea shell at the beach eventually turned into spotting BMW 2002 Tii's on the expressway. Although an IT guy by trade, his automotive background runs strong. Having owned RX7's, Corvette Z06's, 991.2 Turbo's and a host of other treasures, he finds himself in love with the Taycan. The blending of quality materials, elegant styling, and performance offered from Porsche has made him a true fan of the platform. A nice set of wheels surely is the icing on the cake.

Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright1

At the risk of running on too long I will end things here with some photos of the Green Mamba. Definitely let Christian know what you think of his creation. If you are looking to change up your wheel selection definitely send me a message.

Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright9
Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright15
Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright33
Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright36
Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted7
Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted13
Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted12

Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels SV706 Taycan Brushed Triple Black Tinted Bright34

Mathys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 X3 30e
Country flag
Great look! What are the specs of th wheels/tires?

OP
OP

Terrance Sig

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT3, Bronco, Foxbody, 2002
Country flag
Great look! What are the specs of th wheels/tires?
Thanks brother. These are actually designed as a direct replacement for the OEM wheels. What you are seeing is the OEM Porsche spec tires transferred over to our wheels. 21x9.5 / 21x11.5

blame.latitude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, GTS ST
Country flag
Looks like the owner removed the plastic arches and filled the remaining hole with a small body covered rivet. Any details on what they did there? Looks clean

Porsche Taycan Visceral's Mamba Green Metallic Taycan Cross Turismo w/ Signature Wheels 06-taycan-brushed-triple-black-tinted-bright36-

Visceral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 Turbo S. Spyder and CT4S on the way
Country flag
I just followed William's instructions above to a T. I had the cladding removed by the dealer before they added the PPF as I didn't want the gap in the PPF where the cladding had been.
I also did the clear-corners conversion to sedan clear corners.