TycanNewHampshire

First Name
TG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tycan 4S
Country flag
perhaps it is just me, but I don't like the vacuum looking rear spoiler, the front and side skirts look funny with the fins that come up on the side for the Vivid stuff. If you go with the CMST rear spoiler, I am not sure how this works/looks on the sides when the spoiler is activated up....seems like there would be a gap.

All around, I think it looks like they were made in a basement with a home, foam mold, some CF sheets and then some epoxy that was vacuumed together with the food/freezer pump. They look amateur at best and I think I am being a little generous here. It does not look like an 'upgrade' to a $140k car....heck it looks amateur and race-inspired/non-performance for a Honda V-Tech.

To each their own and I won't bash you if you choose to purchase it, as who cares about others opinions. However, I think you would be doing yourself a major disservice if you put this kit, or parts of it, on your Taycan.....you may regret it.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
I do not like the front blade nor the skirts on the side. The Rear diffuser is ok but then not in carbon fiber.