kewina12

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
First time poster here about to pull the trigger on my order.

anyone have a volcanic grey exterior with leather chalk/black interior they could share their pics or opinion?

coming from chalk seats in my Tesla, I’m comfortable with the upkeep of white seats but not sure if it’s too contrasting with a volcanic grey exterior.

thanks!
Sponsored

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag

anyone have a volcanic grey exterior with leather chalk/black interior they could share their pics or opinion?

coming from chalk seats in my Tesla, I’m comfortable with the upkeep of white seats but not sure if it’s too contrasting with a volcanic grey exterior.

thanks!
I have extended leather in black / chalk (crayon) with Volcano grey exterior - had the same combo in my Panamera ST so I'm biased but a fantastic uplifting combination. Interior is bright and easy cleaned.

notsofast

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
XC90, 2005 Cayenne Turbo, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I am a complete sucker for grey cars with light interiors*. I bought my my current volcano grey/atacama beige car pretty much because that combination looked absolutely stunning to me, so I’d say go for it.

*) I regularly fantasize about blue, red, or green cars but when it comes down to it, I always buy the grey one.

Brazz

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Panamera 4S EH, 2022 Cayenne
Country flag

thanks!
I have that color combination....Looks great, to me... :) Here you go.
Porsche Taycan Volcanic grey with chalk interior? IMG_0579.JPG
Porsche Taycan Volcanic grey with chalk interior? IMG_0581.JPG
Porsche Taycan Volcanic grey with chalk interior? IMG_0580.JPG