f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
I ordered a Volcano Grey taycan with black leather and neodyme accent. I am about to lock in but now thinking the interior may be too dark considering volcano grey is also dark. Any thoughts on ideal interior options will be welcome, not keen on that red/black combo
We have a Prius with a close to volcano grey colour. We went for the grey interior option which is paler than the Porsche slate grey but looks hugely better than the black alternative and brightens the interior.

I chose Neodyme in my Taycan to lift the interior a bit and it looks much better than I expected, one of the best options I chose in the end, surprisingly.

I don't have the pano roof both because the sculpted metal roof looks much better to me and I dislike glass roofs anyway.

poppap

First Name
Pop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Taycan RWD (PNYVW213)
Country flag
I ordered a Volcano Grey taycan with black leather and neodyme accent. I am about to lock in but now thinking the interior may be too dark considering volcano grey is also dark. Any thoughts on ideal interior options will be welcome, not keen on that red/black combo
I have Leather Interior in Slate Grey, love it.

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club IMG_1076

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club IMG_3350

Lord Cartilage

First Name
Seun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Thanks for the replies, I am minded to keep it simple and keep the black interior but showing my wife the options on the configurator, she like the blackberry !. Has anyone seen this in real life ?. Any feedback will be welcome

Rob********

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S
Country flag
Not seen that configuration but in the end i went for black leather but to lift it a tad also got ambient lighting and the darksiler accent pack.

Throb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi R8 V10, Taycan GTS ST, BMW 330e, MB C-Class
Country flag
Thanks for the replies, I am minded to keep it simple and keep the black interior but showing my wife the options on the configurator, she like the blackberry !. Has anyone seen this in real life ?. Any feedback will be welcome
I have Blackberry with Neodyme accents. I think it looks stunning. It doesn't photograph accurately. It's more subtle in real life. My exterior is Dolomite Silver.

The second and third photos are the most accurate. It's quite dark IRL.

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club IMG_5723

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 316431648_577519124379489_690484613514468176_n

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club tempImagey1K3JL

Leverage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
Now don't hate me :), but I think this angle is probably the least flattering look for the CT i.e. a flat side view or better still rear qtr. view just looks way better imo.
Now don't hate me :), but I think this angle is probably the least flattering look for the CT i.e. a flat side view or better still rear qtr. view just looks way better imo.
you are absolutely right 😅

here is another one

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 980A96B4-456F-4740-8099-B364ABEB4DEF

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Here's my slate grey interior

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club PSX_20221007_092107

Lord Cartilage

First Name
Seun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
I have Blackberry with Neodyme accents. I think it looks stunning. It doesn't photograph accurately. It's more subtle in real life. My exterior is Dolomite Silver.

The second and third photos are the most accurate. It's quite dark IRL.

IMG_5723.jpg

316431648_577519124379489_690484613514468176_n.jpg

tempImagey1K3JL.png
thanks