VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club

Miwa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I think I'm going to splurge and go for the black Mission E wheels... but I'm guessing all the pics of that combo here are the gloss black, and not the jet black, right? Trust Porsche to make trying to pick the black wheels a challenge. :CWL:

struther

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan GTR, Nissan 350z
Country flag
Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 278E9541-4FA6-4496-B846-B045EFFA0A7B

Not the best photo, but this is from Porsche Downtown Toronto launch event. Looked great in person. Almost made me change my choice from the white.

ceresma

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S90D 2015
Country flag
Volcano Gray with sport design
217D7FAE-7EF9-4761-9B99-F4DF69D7080A.jpeg
Since they delayed my lock date I was wavering on color but I'm sticking with it! Problem is it looks great in just about every color

Jeke74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD Carrera white 2021
Country flag
Since they delayed my lock date I was wavering on color but I'm sticking with it! Problem is it looks great in just about every color
I haven’t ordered Taycan yet,because I haven’t got opportunity to test drive yet.But first my favorite was this Volcano Grey,then I saw gentian blue showroom car,and I was sold for it.Then I started to like this carrera white Metallic,but Then I saw Carmine red with sport design paket and black wheels on.......

View attachment 3869

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
I haven’t ordered Taycan yet,because I haven’t got opportunity to test drive yet.But first my favorite was this Volcano Grey,then I saw gentian blue showroom car,and I was sold for it.Then I started to like this carrera white Metallic,but Then I saw Carmine red with sport design paket and black wheels on.......

View attachment 3869
have another close look at the Carrara white! It is so NiCe

Marshall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S; 2021 Macan S
Country flag
have another close look at the Carrara white! It is so NiCe
If anyone is in the Los Angeles area, I took my Panamera in for service yesterday and Downtown LA Porsche has a Volcano Grey Turbo sitting in front of the dealership ready for sale. According to the service representative it has been there for about a week--he believes it was a special order car that was buyer cancelled. I specifically asked him if it is a dealer car and he said no. If someone is interested and does not want to wait as of yesterday afternoon it was available.