Fire34609

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Range Rover TD6 HSE, 2020 Porsche Taycan
Country flag
OK, So retirement means extra time to google..... Thanks to Gogs photos I have an idea (until she arrives in September) of what interior will look like in real (minus the accents), not like the configurator photos below.
I have been looking at several rims selections (stayed with the basic in the order, knew I would be changing to something).
So I have attached an original view and thinking of a little homage to the 918 with Calipers and Rims (manufactured by Victor). Just not sure at this point to go with a 20" (current size) or move to the 21". I am confident I will be powder coating the calipers in the 'Acid Green' (subtle peaking through current rims) but will hold off on rims, want to drive her a bit to get feel.
Long and Short is what are the thoughts / experiences in ride between 20" and 21" with this particular vehicle??? I have changed on other vehicles but suspension on this is different and thinking its not bad because I could have ordered the 21" in specs (size reference only).
Hoping to tie the interior and exterior together remaining subtle but not tame.... We all know this vehicle is everything but tame...... :devil::punch::cool:

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 1596634336933
Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 1596634307382
Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 1596634607477
Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 1596634637068

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Great looking interior. I'd get the centre console with the embossed logo as well.

Fire34609

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Great looking interior. I'd get the centre console with the embossed logo as well.
Thanks but sadly too late to order, fixed-built and at Emden awaiting boat.
on a different note, dealer gave me a vin for car and it has a 2Y in the code, which I understand is the ‘Carrera White’ paint code, I thought it would have a 2H for ‘Volcano Grey’. Would you mind checking your VIN to see what it has ???? Many thanks in advance.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
on a different note, dealer gave me a vin for car and it has a 2Y in the code, which I understand is the ‘Carrera White’ paint code, I thought it would have a 2H for ‘Volcano Grey’. Would you mind checking your VIN to see what it has ???? Many thanks in advance.
My Volcano Grey is 2Y. You're good. ;)

HelfFL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Can always change center console easily after receipt. Can order lid with Porsche crest or model logo from www.suncoastparts.com. You'll want to order your clear side markers to swap out as well --> Taycan Clear Side Marker Lights.

Welcome (soon) to the Florida Taycan owners group.

Fire34609

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Can always change center console easily after receipt. Can order lid with Porsche crest or model logo from www.suncoastparts.com. You'll want to order your clear side markers to swap out as well --> Taycan Clear Side Marker Lights.

Welcome (soon) to the Florida Taycan owners group.
Actually dealer advised they will handle at no cost, feel it’s right thing to do. They did the same on my 2014 Red Cayman S I had.
Thanks for part numbers.

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 20200813_164630
Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 20200813_153909
Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club 20200813_141235

Volcano Grey is a fantastic color to buy for your own enjoyment. It's pretty subtle from a distance or on first glance, which I really like, but gorgeous when you really look at it. Perfect for daily driver use & parking in places that might be less than friendly towards a brightly colored sports car. It handles dirt fine but is also very rewarding to get to a mirror finish. Just an excellent all around color.

jetbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yes
Country flag
20200813_164630.jpg
20200813_153909.jpg
20200813_141235.jpg

Volcano Grey is a fantastic color to buy for your own enjoyment. It's pretty subtle from a distance or on first glance, which I really like, but gorgeous when you really look at it. Perfect for daily driver use & parking in places that might be less than friendly towards a brightly colored sports car. It handles dirt fine but is also very rewarding to get to a mirror finish. Just an excellent all around color.
Nice Color and pics and love the doodle in the back seat!

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Here’s ours checking out the boot

70337C56-05D4-4FDA-BC5B-C64AFD763D3F.jpeg
Pup!!! Yeah, my doodle is the only reason I ended up with a Taycan and not a 992 or Cayman GT4. Besides the storage problems, I couldn't bring myself to throw him in the back seat of a 992 for my long road trips.

Gogs

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, 911 4S, Range Rover Sport Hybrid, Range Rover Vouge
Country flag
Looking great, is that motorwerks?
Scott at Motorwerks did the Polish and Xpel , Elite Detailing are finishing off the front bumper license plate holes, glass ceramics and ceramic coating all over. The carpets are getting done in fabric shield and leather products to keep dirt off etc. Should get to pick up around noon.