Luciano
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2x Tesla Model 3, VW Golf
Country flag
From our pickup today

74BE07F1-1DCF-4FB3-8703-A75C3080FDA8.jpeg
Some extra photos outside? I'm curious about the look of the 19" wheels (best for comfort and efficiency, but maybe too much tire height?)

KTC

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 911 C4GTS; 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
First wash and sealant w/ Technican's Choice. Then tried to do some novice car photography.
Lesson learned: Remember to turn off smart lift BEFORE taking pictures, especially if the camera will run out of battery. :(

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club DSC00077sm

Porsche Taycan VOLCANO GREY Taycan Club DSC00071sm

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
First wash and sealant w/ Technican's Choice. Then tried to do some novice car photography.
Lesson learned: Remember to turn off smart lift BEFORE taking pictures, especially if the camera will run out of battery. :(
If you hadn't said anything I wouldn't have noticed the lift..I still think the car looks really good! They're great photos too.

Reactions: KTC

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
@KTC next time, when you’ll make photos in low light, turn on lights in the cabin ;)

Reactions: KTC

gps217

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Trying to decide between volcano grey and jet black metallic, but really have my heart set on the neodyme accents with beige interior. Anyone do this combo on volcano grey? Worried the neodyme may seem strange with grey exterior.

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
If the Batman and james bond collaborated and designed a car

unnamed.jpg
Ultimate question. Is it a wrap of a Stealth PPF (Satin) from Xpel or equivalent? Do you know?
Black or Volcano Grey?

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Trying to decide between volcano grey and jet black metallic, but really have my heart set on the neodyme accents with beige interior. Anyone do this combo on volcano grey? Worried the neodyme may seem strange with grey exterior.
I checked at the dealer with black interior combine with neodyme and it is nice, at least to my taste. As far as match the Beige this I do not have the answer. This is a though one.

Last edited: