First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
Beautiful automobile!

Curious: what is that "Fuel Economy" sign on the left side and why does it point to red?

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Took a quick detour to Porsche Centre Bournemouth and they had this stunning CT demonstrator.

Volcano looks so good on the CT, prefer it on the CT …in my opinion.
Def agree and not at all biased :)! I am curious though about seeing this color in sunlight vs showroom as in the showroom the grey is accentuated it seems as opposed to the subtle almost soil-brown hue that emanates over grey in the configurator shots taken in SAf. Can sort of see this in the attached pic of my modified build - wonder if someone could share pics in different light conditions - sorry if getting a bit off topic!

Porsche Taycan Volcano Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (CT4S) MYBUILD modded_improved

Last edited:
OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
Def agree and not at all biased :)! I am curious though about seeing this color in sunlight vs showroom as in the showroom the grey is accentuated it seems as opposed to the subtle almost soil-brown hue that emanates over grey in the configurator shots taken in SAf. Can sort of see this in the attached pic of my modified build - wonder if someone could share pics in different light conditions - sorry if getting a bit off topic!

View attachment 19007
I don’t have any of the Taycan, but I’ve had a volcano Macan loaner, and also test drove the Panamera in Volcano. On top of that a mum at my kids school has a volcano turbo….to me irl you don’t get that brown hue, that’s more of an agate grey. The configurator is misleading.
Porsche Taycan Volcano Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (CT4S) 805D0BD9-41F6-4ED9-B648-C69E148C807C
Porsche Taycan Volcano Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (CT4S) F4B62AAD-3DCF-4B29-AB91-81DF59AF0E83

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Gentleman Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ride-on Honda Mower
Country flag
I popped into Bournemouth last week and took a peek at the CT too!
Mines due second week in September, car looks so much better in the flesh than on configurator/photos etc.
They had it nose to nose with the Volcano Saloon version, glad I held on for the CT now.
Having said that, I'm paying a deposit on a Sport Turismo as soon as that's released.
With prices still holding firm, probably won't lose much if any!

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I would’ve preferred a Sport Turismo, however now the CT is here I don’t see the point in a Sport Turismo, the cars would be too similar.
Is a sport Turismo actually confirmed? Would make more sense to do a plastic arch delete option like a “touring package”.

Gentleman Blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ride-on Honda Mower
Country flag
Yes, agree.
It's the black plastic arches that I'm not keen on and the ride height.
Shame they didn't have a colour option on the arches.

Zetta

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo
Country flag
Volcano Grey looks great in the (Californian) sun, but in the middle European Climate it looks very often dull black. It is really a boring colour for the Taycan.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yes, agree.
It's the black plastic arches that I'm not keen on and the ride height.
Shame they didn't have a colour option on the arches.
Indeed but arches painted not that bad looking and TBH almost growing on me as distinct from the sedan! The ride height a super simple fix with either FVD or Vivid Racing links -ca. $300 + install yourself or <1 hour for a pro. Actually just viewed a sedan on the vivid links this AM here in Houston and work seamlessly, very pleased to see that.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Volcano Grey looks great in the (Californian) sun, but in the middle European Climate it looks very often dull black. It is really a boring colour for the Taycan.
I guess Texas sun will qualify then :)

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
…..in your opinion…

taycan_sportturismo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW 320i xDrive

View attachment 19007
This stance... is just perfect :like:

David Baldwino

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Turismo
Country flag
Volcano Grey is real grey and not soil ( shame if u ask me ) I've ordered it in a CT for Sept del.. I've seen the Manchester UK show car ( attached ) . Dull I guess but with Chalk interior, its the right UK combo for an old fart getting out of a same colour RR Vogue. Hope I can handle the small car feel. Turismo Sport looks great ( if it happens ) BUT can u fit chains and get up the French Alps .....I bet not!
Porsche Taycan Volcano Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (CT4S) IMG_4709 (1).JPG
and speed! :-o .
Porsche Taycan Volcano Taycan 4S Cross Turismo (CT4S) IMG_4708 (1).JPG

rich_r

First Name
RIch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover sport
Country flag
If you look at the specs, I think the Taycan is almost as long, wide and heavy as your RR Vogue-- so I'm not sure you need to worry about "small car feel". ;)

Hope I can handle the small car feel.

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
If you look at the specs, I think the Taycan is almost as long, wide and heavy as your RR Vogue-- so I'm not sure you need to worry about "small car feel". ;)
He probably wanted to say low, not small?
Sponsored