Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron
Country flag
Hey,

I have decided to order the Taycan in Volcano, but I am in between:

• standard black with dark silver accents or
  • limestone beige interior with neodyme accents

I know this is a personal preference, but can you help me with some of your opinions?

I almost wear only Jeans so I know with the beige interior, I must clean it more. I think with beige it would look more elegant and with the black more sporty. Exterior is already very dark with volcano, black window trim and privacy windows. So with black it would look more "dangerous" and with beige it could have a nice contrast.

So what do you think and what are your experiences with maybe one of those interiors?
Sponsored

Yves_0016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S Performance Plus
Country flag
Go for the limestone and neodime! ??

For me the car will feel much more "an occasion" rather than all that black. Exterior is already very dark, adding black interior will make it more bland.

It will feel better each time you drive it, the cleaning is only from time to time. Dare to create some contrast! ??

OP
OP

PP7QNHV5

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron
Country flag
Yeah, my Mercedes GLE had the same beige interior and it was kind of blueish after 4 years. My current e-tron is saddle brown which I love as well. Actually I never had a car with black interior. But I thought this could fit a sports car aka sedan very well.

YWGT3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan Turbo, BMW i8, and EQE 500 4Matic
Country flag
The contrast between the volcano grey exterior and the limestone beige leather interior with neodyme accents would be a standout for me.

Also, I don't think you will be disappointed with the performance of Porsche's limestone beige. I wear jeans practically all the time and their dark blue and black dyes haven't left any stains nor marks whatsoever on the limestone beige leather seats. Whereas, I'm constantly having to wipe off the dyes from the light-colored interiors in both of my BMWs.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
I've had white/beige/light gray interiors on my cars and they were all a pain to keep clean, and didn't wear anywhere near as well as my black ones. The Demo car at the Frankfurt auto show had terrible jean stains on the seats - you will have to clean on a regular basis, and then you'll have to condition. I like low maintenance myself, and have the Olea black with dark silver, and it's the best looking interior I've ever seen. It really contrasts and brings out the displays and the ambient lighting - something that is really unique about the car.

OP
OP

PP7QNHV5

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi e-tron
Country flag
At the moment I am heading towards the beige with neodyme ;-)

around 55:45 %

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
I got my volcano grey with the slate grey leather and paldao wood - i think having something slightly different inside helps make the car feel a bit more unique (if that's your aim.)

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
I have Always been a black interior guy in 99.9% of my cars. That said I did the limestone/black in my Neptune blue car after seeing it in a volcano car. It’s a great combo.

Hynobius

First Name
Pyong
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S+, UX 300e, Jimny JB23, Serow 250
Country flag
I ordered my 4S+ with black leather interior and Bordeaux red seat belts. I want red as decorative accents.
Sponsored