VividRacing

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GT3 RS
Country flag
Hey guys, just wanted to make a post showing off our full VR Aero carbon fiber kit for the Taycan Turbo installed on our project Taycan. We are extremely happy with how this came out and really makes the Taycan look more aggressive. This car is also equipped with a set of our VR Forged wheels, lowering links, chrome delete, and not pictured is a custom steering wheel. This kit will only fit the Taycan Turbo but we have had a few customers install on 4S models with modification. Check out the pics and let me know if you had any questions! These kits are backordered right now but we are taking deposits to join the list.

Taycan_Photos-23.jpg

Taycan_Photos-19.jpg

Taycan_Photos-17.jpg

Taycan_Photos-14.jpg

Taycan_Photos-11.jpg

Taycan_Photos-9.jpg

Taycan_Photos-7.jpg

Taycan_Photos-51.jpg

Taycan_Photos-50.jpg

Taycan_Photos-49.jpg

Taycan_Photos-46.jpg

Taycan_Photos-45.jpg

Taycan_Photos-43.jpg

Taycan_Photos-42.jpg

Taycan_Photos-41.jpg

Taycan_Photos-40.jpg

Taycan_Photos-39.jpg

Taycan_Photos-38.jpg

Taycan_Photos-36.jpg

Taycan_Photos-35.jpg

Taycan_Photos-34.jpg

Taycan_Photos-2-1.jpg

Taycan_Photos-3-1.jpg
Advertisement

4thPcar

First Name
Ian
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previously: 914, 944 and 997 911S. Now Taycan
Country flag
pretty. does the wing on the trunk do anything or is it merely cosmetic?

Sebbo

First Name
Sebastian
Reaction score
Vehicles
CLA 45S
Country flag
I feel this is really quite silly considering how far the designers and engineers went to make Taycan as slippery and aerodynamically efficient as possible. Your range and car stability will take a hit, no doubt. Confusing.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla(s), 911 GT3, Boxster S, Bolt, Taycan, Cayenn
Country flag
this does not thrill me - and that rear wing - OMG - ugly.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
Wondering what all that does to the range? And handling and performance?

Obviously some people will prefer form over function, but imo more suitable for ICE cars, where aerodynamics etc are less important.

Good luck regardless. If people want to buy them, you will sell them.

CxM

Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Have you guys tested the range with the full kit, including rear spoiler? After a few charges with the kit, what is the range shown at 100% charge?

OP
OP

VividRacing

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 GT3 RS
Country flag
Have you guys tested the range with the full kit, including rear spoiler? After a few charges with the kit, what is the range shown at 100% charge?
We did not test the range. Any changes to range weren't significant enough to notice though

lenk

First Name
Len
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
I was previously silenced on the wheel thread because the administrator indicated that it wasn't a proper thread for "customer service" reviews about the company selling the wheels. I am confident that because Vivid is a site sponsor that had something to do with being censored by removal of a valid message.

Maybe this thread is more appropriate since others are commenting on various ways. Perhaps I will be censored once again. But here it goes:

In my opinion these folks have horrible customer service. I ordered a carbon fiber spoiler that was purportedly in stock and paid extra for next day shipping. After two business days the order had not shipped and there was no word. I inquired to no avail, I ultimately made them return my money.

Perhaps there is a reasonable explanation and perhaps they will explain. I just wanted to let other's know before they spend thousands of dollars.

Skilly

First Name
Matt
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan
Country flag
Ive worked with Vivid many times. The access to product is exceptional, and while the pandemic has thrown a wrench into everyone's 'business as usual' they still do a great job when taking care of my business.

The thread is for modifications, which they clearly invested in - I think its pretty obvious that they were offered for changing the look and not optimizing range....most wings and spoilers add downforce, not glide.

There arent many options out there to choose from for changes to these cars. Im thankful to have choice, even if its not my taste. Still waiting for a tuner to address the dogs breakfast of a read diffuser in an aftermarket option. These cars are never perfect for everyone so bring on the ideas for all of us to pick and choose from.

I purchased their lowering links and it was about as simple as could be an instantly made the car look better - no fuss, because they were already preset for the drop.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 8.53.06 AM.png

Advertisement

ZYRUS
Advertisement