ron_b

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Vivid Racing of Arizona just picked up their Gentian Blue Taycan Turbo with the intent to develop after market mods for it.

We Just Bought an Electric Porsche - The Taycan Turbo is Here!
Vivid Racing
Sponsored

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
welcome - this is a very slippery slope into the land of never wanting to drive gas cars again - except for only the very best examples of a gas car (GT3's and such)…but welcome you're going to have a blast!!

VividRacing one of the best ways to use an EV is to have a excellent home/in-shop charging setup - I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have - but I can highly Recommend the ClipperCreek Products and the HCS60 dual charger or HCS80 dual charger would be an excellent EV charger for the Taycan and any future EV's you will eventually accumulate. A race shop as yourself should be ready to charge the Taycan with the very best in L2 charging equipment.

both the HCS60 and the HCS80 could charge the Taycan at it's full 11 kW rate minimizing charge times after a heavy day of usage...

if you wish to go beyond the Taycan's L2 charging limits Bosche Makes a commercial quality fast DC CCS charger which can charge the Taycan at a 25,000 watt rate (25 kW) which would charge the Taycan at slightly over 2x it's maximum L2 charging rate.

I'l be excited to see your progress and what you think of your new EV overlords.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
oh and congrats on the correct color Taycan - excellent choice!!! ;)
Sponsored