Jon Steinmetz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
I would like to buy WeatherTech floor mats for my 2021 Taycan 4S but the WeatherTech site only lists the 2020 model. I am 99% confident that the mats will fit but I thought I would ask here if anyone with a 20201 Taycan has the WeatherTech mats and if they fit. I would also like to know if the frunk and cargo liners fit.

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

amelen

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.alexmelen.com
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
I would like to buy WeatherTech floor mats for my 2021 Taycan 4S but the WeatherTech site only lists the 2020 model. I am 99% confident that the mats will fit but I thought I would ask here if anyone with a 20201 Taycan has the WeatherTech mats and if they fit. I would also like to know if the frunk and cargo liners fit.

Thanks
There aren't any floor plan changes between the model year, they will fit.

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
the porsche one's are quite nice - I'd seriously consider those…but yeah there shouldn't be much difference between 2020 and 2021 Taycan from a floor mat point of view

daveo4EV

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne Hybrid, 911(s) GT3/Convertable
Country flag
OP
OP

Jon Steinmetz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
The Porsche mats do look great but the one advantage of the Weathertech is that they form a pan to collect water and slush. I am in Minnesota so we get snow and salt our roads. Despite ones best efforts salty sludge will get on the floor and if there is not a pan the salt water will get into the carpet on the sides. I decided to order them so I will report back how they fit in the 2021.
Thanks

OP
OP

Jon Steinmetz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan 4S
Country flag
The Porsche mats do look great but the one advantage of the Weathertech is that they form a pan to collect water and slush. I am in Minnesota so we get snow and salt our roads. Despite ones best efforts salty sludge will get on the floor and if there is not a pan the salt water will get into the carpet on the sides. I decided to order them so I will report back how they fit in the 2021.
Thanks
I got my WeatherTech mats and they all fit great with the exception of the frunk liner. I got the full set including the bumper guard for the cargo liner. The frunk liner is not bad but the edges do not sit perfectly straight:
Porsche Taycan WeatherTech Floor Mats in 2021 Taycan IMG_3550

Perhaps some time in hot weather will smooth it out. If they could look like this https://www.taycanforum.com/forum/threads/best-trunk-liner-mat-for-taycan.3258/post-45414 it would be great.
The cargo mat even has spots to cut out for access to the tie downs. I have not tried to do that yet.

Last edited:

jimshadow

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, DB9, 599, Denali, X1, Tiguan
Country flag
LOVE my WeatherTech mats. They fit PERFECTLY! Plus, as was mentioned earlier, they contain a significant amount of water/debris vs. the rubber Porsche mats, which are very nice but depending on where you live, they may not be optimal.

John89

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I run the Porsche winter floor mats

I also put down a folded towel over them to absorb any slush or water.

I also NEVER drive the car in snowy or salty conditions. It has to be reasonably dry for me to take it out.
Sponsored