What’s is the best colour for the cross turismo in your opinion?

What’s is the best colour for the cross Turismo in your opinion

• Total voters

Genau

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Just throwing this out there for discussion. Frozen Blue over Chalk interior. Kinda like.

F_Blue_Chalk.jpeg
I'm with you 50%. Remember in the 1990's when women would wear shocking colors on their eyelids that you would see every time they blinked? Please explain the incoherent esthetics of those black voids under the wheel arches.

Kayone73

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan CT4S, Kia Telluride EX, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Currently i have a macan turbo agate grey .... i love that color but volcano is so much darker that it hides all black parts...
That's exactly the reason I ordered my CT in Volcano grey. Plus I bought a Cayenne for my parents in Volcano Grey and I think the color looks quite fine on its own.

XLR82XS

First Name
LXA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan | 2021 Cayenne GTS | 2018 991.2 | DMC
Chalk and Neptune look great.

f1eng

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4S, Ferrari 355, Merc 500E, Prius PHV
Country flag
It is rare to have a real colour choice as opposed to the many monochromes and so I was pleased to see a possibility of at least some proper colours and non-black interior, I really am bored rigid (and overheated) by black interiors and it seems to be a poor choice for EV range anyway.
My favourite colour is green but I like cherry and frozen berry too.
Frozen berry is an off the wall choice but it is actually the interior colour that I am most keen to get right because that is what I am going to be looking at myself!

riburn3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT4, Model 3 SR+
Country flag
As someone that always goes gray when I buy a car, I decided my 2022 CT4 was going to have some color when I built/ordered it. My wife really liked the Frozen berry, and it is striking in person, but I just couldn't do it as my personal vehicle and was worried people might assume I'm selling cosmetics.

It came down to the Frozen Blue and Cherry Metallic, and ultimately went with the Cherry as I feel the darker color compliments the CT4 arches, etc better. When I saw the new Targa in Cherry Metallic, and a Panamera cruise by with it, I knew I made the right decision.

Dan1210

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo.
Country flag
i also went for Gentiane blue. Was the best looking colour of the cars displayed at the dealership. Was tempted by the Mamba Green but it just shouts mid-life crisis a bit too loudly...

5AC9F2E9-5A7A-4A0D-9CA7-7630CB9A3B48.jpeg

EB285DCD-ECB8-47FC-86F8-DB8D43253491.jpeg
Looks amazing on the sedan not so much on the ct imo.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
They all look great in the showroom but many fall short when outside and highly changeable just like our weather!
Sponsored