What’s is the best colour for the cross turismo in your opinion?

What’s is the best colour for the cross Turismo in your opinion

• Total voters

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
I was pretty set on the ice grey myself until I saw it in person, then saw dolomite silver, and I’m thinking I might change my order to that... which colours do you guys like the most?

Porsche Taycan What’s is the best colour for the cross turismo in your opinion? 1FFDFA05-5340-4D15-8629-C1570887097B
Sponsored

Mouse House

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
New Balance 1500 v6
Country flag
Where's cherry red in the poll???

I think it depends quite a lot on your environment. My 4S looks awesome up in the swiss mountains but I can see a more colourful choice being better somewhere hot by the beach :)

The plastic wheel arches on the cross turismo are lame. Are they at least glossy? My only real dislike about my car is having some unpainted plastic trim which is unforgivable on a 160k CHF car. There isn't even an option to upgrade some of it.

OP
OP

Guyneutron

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cayenne S
Country flag
Where's cherry red in the poll???

I think it depends quite a lot on your environment. My 4S looks awesome up in the swiss mountains but I can see a more colourful choice being better somewhere hot by the beach :)

The plastic wheel arches on the cross turismo are lame. Are they at least glossy? My only real dislike about my car is having some unpainted plastic trim which is unforgivable on a 160k CHF car. There isn't even an option to upgrade some of it.
Cherry red added ;)

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
Think it'll look really nice in Carmine Red actually, with the right wheels.

jlee504

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
targa gts
Country flag
Funny I went to the dealer to order ice grey, they had an ice grey, chalk and dolomite car next to each other. I immediately ruled out chalk, I thought ice grey had too much metallic and dolomite was just so classic looking so I picked that.

I think the taycan/ct lines and accents go with a light color, you end up losing the contours on dark colors

6/25 arrival!

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan Turbo ; CT4S ordered
Country flag
I ordered mine dolomite but i can’t decide if i should switch to volcano grey
Vélo ... i can stil change
Delivery 25/7

AhsanU

First Name
Ahsan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 GT3
Country flag
Darker colours definitely don’t look so good on the Taycan IMHO. I’d only consider black because I would wrap the car eventually and wrapping a black car is a breeze.

I am also thinking about exterior paint and am completely torn between mamba green, carmine red, berry, and ice grey. I saw Berry in person and love how striking it is. Carmine is classic red, and ice grey is classy in general. If I could see em all side by side, I would be able to make a choice - but nope!

Good thing the Taycan Turbo CT isn’t out for a while so I have time to decide.

oalsaker

First Name
Øystein
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Crayon Taycan 4s
Country flag
I think Crayon works well with the car's ruggedness, maybe even more than on the sedan.

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think the PORSCHE spoiled the look of the Taycan CT with black wheel arches. I think black and dark colors will correct this flaw. My choice of Volcano Gray for Taycan CT and Mamba Green for regular Taycan.
I actually like the plastic arches.... il goes well with the off road package and it gives it a audi allroad look

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
I ordered mine dolomite but i can’t decide if i should switch to volcano grey
Vélo ... i can stil change
Delivery 25/7
Volcano every time!

I have it on my 4S and had it on my Panamera Sport Tourismo (of which the Taycan CT is more or less a carbon copy)

What doesn't work with volcano is Matt or gloss black window surrounds. To lift the appearance and highlight the contours it must be chrome.

I know I'm biased but I fully expect to order my CT in volcano for Nov'22... unless GT Silver makes an appearance by then!

Bill4444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks for your input !
Currently i have a macan turbo agate grey .... i love that color but volcano is so much darker that it hides all black parts...
i found this video.
that shows both dolomite and volcano

PanameraFrank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Ice Grey is growing on me, although I haven't seen it in person. I do think bright colors work well on wagons but the black wheel arches are a problem.

Just as a counter point to @W1NGE I strongly dislike the chrome trim on Volcano Grey and much prefer the black trim. I think it makes it look more modern and sportier.
Sponsored