RobbieRed

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo
Country flag
Ordered a 4s CT (mid August delivery apparently) and although my missus loves the car, she doesn’t’ like being seen as a “poser”, so wants me to avoid the more “out there” colours and go for something classy.
what do the experts out there recommend for the colour (s) that fit the bill? ??
Sponsored

AMERCY

First Name
Christof
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan '19 (Crayon), Taycan 4S+ '21 (Black)
Country flag
Ordered a 4s CT (mid August delivery apparently) and although my missus loves the car, she doesn’t’ like being seen as a “poser”, so wants me to avoid the more “out there” colours and go for something classy.
what do the experts out there recommend for the colour (s) that fit the bill? ??
Just black. With glacier blue front/back. Class, British. IMHO.

mokre

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
taycan 4s
Country flag
I'm mildly biased towards the Volcano Grey as something that's subtle but still looks good (especially in the sunshine - it's a bit dull in the typical overcast British skies.) Black is also a good choice for subtlety.

I'd suggest that if you have a dealership within a reasonable distance that you do pay them a visit and have a look at the colours in person.

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
It looks great in Dolomite silver and understated, darker colours lose the beautiful details (this is the same for most cars) personally I like crayon or Neptune.

hshm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It looks great in Dolomite silver and understated, darker colours lose the beautiful details (this is the same for most cars) personally I like crayon or Neptune.
Generally I would agree with you that silver is an understated color. However, the Taycan gets a lot of attention in light colors like silver, white, and chalk, for the very reason you just stated; details are lost in dark colors. This might be a good thing for someone who doesn't want their car to be "out there" on the street.

Dolomite Silver will surely turn heads—whether you like it or not ?

Porsche Taycan What’s the classiest colour? Dolomite Silver Taycan Turbo S

HerrCooles

First Name
Herr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s ice grey
Country flag
search the web for: "what colors say about people"

Austrian4S

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover Sport (2011), Range Rover (2016)
Country flag
I went with Dolomite Silver and do not regret the choice. Normally I would go with black but for the Taycan the lighter colours just show the lines so perfectly. In white it looks great but that is just not a colour for me sorry

PorscheGG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Macan GTS, 2020 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
The car looks great in most colours. You can’t really go wrong. Frozen blue may not be the most “classy” or safe color, but the Taycan looks sexy AF in it.

Porsche Taycan What’s the classiest colour? 1DFD4191-FA7A-410C-9708-04F33145F696

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
The car looks great in most colours. You can’t really go wrong. Frozen blue may not be the most “classy” or safe color, but the Taycan looks sexy AF in it.
That would be a bad move: everyone stops me and says "Nice color!"

Reactions: Rex

grahamsimmonds

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
The issue you will have is that the popular colours listed above all look dreadful once they get dirty.

I knew this car needed a strong colour so I didn’t ask my wife and made my own decision. I chose Mamba Green and you know what? It really works. People are always saying they really like the colour, along the lines of I didn’t think it would but it’s a great colour.
Porsche Taycan What’s the classiest colour? 5224A8E7-BB59-413A-8B77-6E9DE2101303

RCorsa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan TTS, F8, Urus S , Raptor R, X5, Tesla M3P
Country flag
My wife felt the same way and begged me not to get Neptune Blue but once she arrived she agreed it’s an amazing color.

cars97

First Name
nonexist
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
a car
Country flag
I would get Mahogany and Cherry metallic, to me which look classy on every Porsche (just don't get the wrong interior color).
Sponsored