W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Not biased but Volcano Grey. If you want to go unnoticed then Mahogany (but watch out for resale if that's a consideration). Black is a bit 'sinister' (sorry to others) and white is well, white.
Sponsored

Pennyroyal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan RWD, 2022 Mercedes GLC
Country flag
Dolomite Silver and Volcano Gray would be the most understated. Not because I have one, my order was Jet Black, just happened that the silver was on the lot. The other colors are beautiful but have a "look at me" quality that your wife wants to avoid.

feye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2020
Country flag
Chalk/Crayon. Understated, but unique enough that it stands out and this car just looks fantastic in it. My wife hasn't liked a single one of my prior car colors, but loves this.
Recently saw it in the show room. It nicely shows all the design features of the car without shouting. My next color.

OP
OP

RobbieRed

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan cross tourismo
Country flag
Thanks for all the advice
Agree that it looks awesome in mamba, just don’t think I’ve got the bollox for it!
Narrowed it down to
Volcano
Neptune
Dolomite
Crayon

think I need another visit to the showroom!!!

bj33813

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan 4S
Country flag
Agree that it looks awesome in mamba, just don’t think I’ve got the bollox for it!
Narrowed it down to
Volcano
Neptune
Dolomite
Crayon

Hell, get all 4 !!!:cool:

JimBob

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
If you go to a formal dinner party you are probably wearing black, or maybe white.

But probably no one is going to notice you. Now if you wear red or green that's a horse of a different colour.

Icyfraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2WD
Country flag
Go for ice grey. I've always been a dar metallic but when I saw this colour loves it. Light in certain weather but light grey in others. Works really well with the black contrast and roof

Ice

First Name
Ice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Go for ice grey. I've always been a dar metallic but when I saw this colour loves it. Light in certain weather but light grey in others. Works really well with the black contrast and roof
Agree, here's mine in the showroom, looks like pure white, but outside it has a more elegant subdued light gray shade.

Porsche Taycan What’s the classiest colour? IMG_1135.JPG

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
[s] 2021 Taycan AWD [\s] 2022 Rivian R1T
Country flag
White w/black accents.

PA only allows 7 characters for their license plates & all the reasonable combinations of “STORMTROOPER” are taken. Probably by Tacoma & Tundra owners. :(

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
I would get Mahogany and Cherry metallic, to me which look classy on every Porsche (just don't get the wrong interior color).
So what’s the wrong interior colour?

Chas1

First Name
Chas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini
Country flag
Narrowed it down to
Volcano
Neptune
Dolomite
Crayon

I’d avoid grey (volcano). 1 it is boring. 2 you shouldn’t have a car the same colour as the road. Your other choices are great. Mamba Green is definitely up there too.

Olicanian

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan, Range Rover, SL.
Country flag
I’d avoid grey (volcano). 1 it is boring. 2 you shouldn’t have a car the same colour as the road. Your other choices are great. Mamba Green is definitely up there too.
Ordered a 4s CT (mid August delivery apparently) and although my missus loves the car, she doesn’t’ like being seen as a “poser”, so wants me to avoid the more “out there” colours and go for something classy.
what do the experts out there recommend for the colour (s) that fit the bill? ??
Colour is so personal … I chose Gentian Blue, narrowly beating Cherry Red.

I thought the Dolomite Silver was wish-washy ( GT would be much better ) Neptune Blue and Frozen Berry unspeakably awful. Black and the Greys need keeping clean …

Most important to me was a light interior - glass roof and crayon full leather. There’s a lot of not very nice-looking black plastic in there, so don’t add to the funereal look with black.

I wonder if German interior designers all have black living rooms at home …

Nipri

First Name
Rajesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ice Grey Taycan
Country flag
I have Ice Grey Metallic which looks stunning especially in the sun.
People have commented how good the colour suits the car & think it is exclusive to the Taycan.
Sponsored