First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
IMHO, there’s no wrong colour at all.
gentian blue is fantastic, but i wanted brighter…. i’d go with crayon or icegrey, but i ordered coffee-bieg….because…happy wife, happy life :angel: )
Sponsored

Silverback

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Model 3 Perf.
Country flag
gentian blue is fantastic, but i wanted brighter…. i’d go with crayon or icegrey, but i ordered coffee-bieg….because…happy wife, happy life :angel: )
B61, I agree, all subjective, it would be a boring world if everyone had/liked the same. A happy wife is definitely the way forward though ?

CarolineK

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
It is such a subjective view, but here goes:-

• Most stand out/statement colour -Mamba Green (looks fantastic)
  • Most sophisticated colour - Gentian Blue (sheer class)
  • Most subtle yet different - Crayon (my fave)
  • Less subtle yet different - Frozen Blue (special colour for a special car)
  • Those scared of difficult decisions or simply saving money for other options Black/White - I went for black (however, I do prefer all the other colours above)
  • Most wrong colour - Coffee Biege (I see why no one has mentioned it)
  • Dullest colour - Cherry red (apologies if i have offended anyone)
  • Should never had been on the list - Mahogany (who wants a car the same colour as a sideboard?)
It would be great to see the stats on fave colour by age.

Anyway you don't really see the colour when you are driving it, so enjoy driving it, in whatever colour you have.
Best colour for me that I love: Carmine Red

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
My 4CT is scheduled to arrive in August and I had the exact same discussion with my wife. I was leaning Mamba Green, she felt it was too flashy. So we narrowed it to Gentian Blue and Cherry Red. The blue seems a little too “Hot Wheels” in certain light. I ended up selecting Cherry with beige interior. In my mind it’ll be the definition of classy. Here’s a real world pic from one of the online reviews.
1623201680592.jpeg
I realize 90% of the Cherry Metallic cars are with Chalk or Black interiors. Has anyone done Truffle interior with the Cherry? I had a 911 with Aventurine and Truffle and liked it.

Reactions: B61

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
I realize 90% of the Cherry Metallic cars are with Chalk or Black interiors. Has anyone done Truffle interior with the Cherry? I had a 911 with Aventurine and Truffle and liked it.
I would like to know as well. My freeze date is coming up soon and I have been going back and forth between black and truffle brown as I havent seen one in person. For now planning to stick with black (sporty, safe option)

VA_CT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Macan, 2022 4CT
Country flag
Cant agree more on happy wife, happy life! I initially had chosen neptune blue with ice grey as backup exterior color, then during the order placement saw neptune blue taycan in person and it looked dull on sunlight and wasnt impressed. My wife and i came across the heritage edition Targa in cherry metallic color which was being prepped for delivery. She loved the color in sun light and thats the color we are going with and i get to choose more options :)

Mazzy13

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar f pace
Country flag
My wife and I held a dinner party to set the colour. Frozen berry was favoured by a significant margin. Gentian blue bottom of list (sorry). They allFelt that if you are paying £100k plus for a
Car go for something diff.
So fab it is with black and chalk interior.

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
The colours definitely look different (much better) in the flesh than in the configurator. Suspect they all look damn good out in the sunshine! Personally I think black or white doesn’t quite reflect the personality of what is a really fun car!

Bella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan 4 CT, Prius
Country flag
I would like to know as well. My freeze date is coming up soon and I have been going back and forth between black and truffle brown as I havent seen one in person. For now planning to stick with black (sporty, safe option)
I saw yesterday, at my Dealer, Cherry Metallic with Black and it looked good. However, I decided to go with Truffle Brown as my last Car had Truffle and I really liked it.

FrozenRobert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan S Cherry Red
Country flag
I know it has been mentioned previously but the cherry red metallic is amazing. It is true that depending on the time of day, the car can look bright red (at noon) or deep burgundy (at sunset).

IMHO the Taycan line looks fantastic in all the colour options, but for me the metallic paint choices really accentuate the wonderful sheet metal curves. If I hadn't gone with cherry I'd probably gone with the silver or metallic black, due to Porsche's amazing paint technology.

Here's my 4S in different light settings during the summer:

Porsche Taycan What’s the classiest colour? IMG_1557

Porsche Taycan What’s the classiest colour? DSCF7444

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
I saw yesterday, at my Dealer, Cherry Metallic with Black and it looked good. However, I decided to go with Truffle Brown as my last Car had Truffle and I really liked it.
Truffle brown interiror, or you mean mahagony brown exteriror?
Sponsored