What’s the consensus on the best Taycan colour?

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
All brighter colors make the black parts of the body come to life. Really like that on the Taycan. I also think, there are enough black, white and gray cars in this world... IMHO, of course!
"Acid" Green was fine in the '60s but this ain't the '60s man!
Sponsored

Atipical

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
996 C4S, Taycan GTS
Country flag
I will say that if Voodoo Blue was offered for less than PTS pricing I would have ordered it in a heartbeat. One day….

nickmdp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan GTS ST
Country flag
It sounds like everyone is really just agreeing that Acid Green is the best color, and wants more pictures. I also can't read too great after staring at it too much in direct sunlight, so what do I know? The winter tires just arrived at the dealer this week, so now I just need to wait for a nice snowfall and the ensuing winter wonderland to take some pics in.

whitex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Taycan TCT, 2024 Q8 eTron P+
Country flag
It sounds like everyone is really just agreeing that Acid Green is the best color, and wants more pictures. I also can't read too great after staring at it too much in direct sunlight, so what do I know? The winter tires just arrived at the dealer this week, so now I just need to wait for a nice snowfall and the ensuing winter wonderland to take some pics in.
An example of confirmation bias perhaps? :CWL: