What are folks hearing about delivery dates for September 2021 USA Orders

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Ordered 4CT in early April. Allocation was for a July 31st delivery. Kept getting pushed. Started production 7/6, still not complete. Shows finish production at 9/3 and delivery 10/15. ??(Holding my breath for the next ten days hoping it completes production this time. That production complete date has moved 6 times on me)
Well, as feared, my production complete date was pushed from 9/3 to 9/17. Delivery pushed from 10/15 to 11/5. I was looking forward to having this car well before the Chicago winter. Alas…?
Sponsored

menzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mino cooper S, waiting for taycan CT
Country flag
Well, as feared, my production complete date was pushed from 9/3 to 9/17. Delivery pushed from 10/15 to 11/5. I was looking forward to having this car well before the Chicago winter. Alas…?
That tells me that I should expect mine to be delayed even further. It went into production 7/16. Production completion was pushed to 9/10 but I guess I should expect it to be pushed even further.

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
That tells me that I should expect mine to be delayed even further. It went into production 7/16. Production completion was pushed to 9/10 but I guess I should expect it to be pushed even further.
Yup. I’ve come to hate Fridays, that’s when they update my production schedule. Not sure what parts are delaying completion, I reached out to my SA, but I doubt he’ll have any useful info.

YugoNation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi a3 etron, BMW x3
Country flag
Yeah my 4s is Baltimore (ordered in April) - Delivery supposedly in October ... Also in Chicago :)

MohCT4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 Cross Turismo
Country flag
Yeah my 4s is Baltimore (ordered in April) - Delivery supposedly in October ... Also in Chicago :)
That’s great! At least yours is in country! Hopefully they hold to your October target. I’m super frustrated by the process. Was yours a July or August allocation?

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S - 2020
Country flag
Ordered a ct4s in March, no allocation yet:(

PDACPA

First Name
PDA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan RWD, 1989 911 Carrera
Country flag
My issue is my car is a MY21 and potentially, someone will be taking delivery of a MY22 before or same time or soon after me which makes my car a year older by date. I realize the chip shortage issue they are facing, but shouldn't the MY21 be prioritized (and maybe they are as I have no information on this) regarding chips? If not, then we need an additional discount on the price.

Someone posted on another thread that the factory authorized a 1.5% discount for the delayed cars. Not sure that is accurate, but if it is will all dealers will honor or admit to it? Hope to find something in writing on that if my car is delayed as it is predicted right now.

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
Additional discount has been approved by Factory…just make sure that your dealer will pass it to you.
More detail would be useful - is this just for delayed 2021 orders or does it apply also to 2022 orders (mine pushed out 2 months)?

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
AFAIK, it’s for delayed orders of MY21.

dickp

First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dickpitini.com
Vehicles
2022 Taycan CT4
Country flag
I ask my SA re. factory discount comments on this forum for delayed 2021 orders . This was the response I received:

"Haven't heard anything yet but if that actually happens, Porsche will notify you directly via Email and letter. They are going to delay the 22's, people just don't know that yet."

ciaranob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4S 2022 Mini Cooper S 2024 Electric in 2025/6
Country flag
I ask my SA re. factory discount comments on this forum for delayed 2021 orders . This was the response I received:

"Haven't heard anything yet but if that actually happens, Porsche will notify you directly via Email and letter. They are going to delay the 22's, people just don't know that yet."
Well I def know my 22 is delayed :(!

B61

First Name
Bine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4 (9/2021)
Country flag
What is this discount, and who gets it?
As I already wrote: it’s compensation from Porsche for delays of delivery.
i don’t know who‘s getting, i just know what my dealer said.

Jase700

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
Does anyone know if this is affecting all Porsche models? Was just looking at inventories in the DC Metro area and nobody has any new cars except Macans...
Sponsored