SunnyTaycan

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S P85, Landrover Defender
Country flag
I placed an order in September for a GTS and was told I'll likely receive a 2024 car by the time I get a production date. Anyone got thoughts on what changes there could be in 2024 cars, other than a hefty price increase? :eek:
Sponsored

MrBlueSky

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan CT 4S
Country flag
I think there’s quite a few of us wondering what to expect in our 2023 cars without looking at 2024 lol. 😉

A return to a reliable supply of options would be a good starting point for MY24 models as well as a redesigned centre console lid……….well, it’s nice to dream.

Derip88

First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I placed an order in September for a GTS and was told I'll likely receive a 2024 car by the time I get a production date. Anyone got thoughts on what changes there could be in 2024 cars, other than a hefty price increase? :eek:
I placed my order in September, even though my dealer said that the freeze date will be in mid December and the allocation was already given I highly doubt that I’ll be receiving my car in any time on 2023…also I live in Costa Rica and probably the wait time significantly longer that in other markets 🥺

SmokeyDBear

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E36 M3, Mini Cooper SE, F-150, GTS ST (on order)
Country flag
A 12v battery :CWL:
Unfortunately not all volts could be located due to supply chain issues but be assured that Porsche is adapting to these challenging times by substituting only the best replacement components available:

Porsche Taycan What can we expect for 2024 Taycan? F9CF1388-87BC-4CCF-878F-BEE7B53878E0

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
Pretty sure there will be more software bugs!

MY24 starts late July for Sep / Oct deliveries.

Cosmetic changes may be limited both internally and externally but too early to say - something may surface in the press around Jan / Feb timeframe.

Tech changes potentially - battery tech - given the Macan EV is earmarked to receive these along with a higher gross battery rating (100kW) for PB+.

All in all its anyone's guess at the moment.

Redhot2474

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS
Country flag
Did you get a base price already for 2024?

mcr21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag

JonoNZ

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW iX M60, Audi RS3, Porsche Macan Turbo PR1X9KR5
Country flag
Spooky, I was thinking of starting a similar thread today.

I've just put my name down for a highly optioned Taycan GTS but a MY2024 build. The Taycan will be joining our BMW iX M60 (electric) and an Audi RS 3 Sportback.

I'm confident the exterior facelift changes will look pretty good when finally revealed. The camouflage we are currently seeing is designed to through us all off, so I wound't be too concerned that the signature lights will disappear etc.

I was also wondering what MY2024/facelift might bring, here are my hopes
- Minor exterior front and rear tweaks
- New colours
- PCM/infotainment updates - maybe a faster processor or similar refresh
- Digital Key/Apple CarKey support
- Improved 360 camera performance
- One pedal driving option (B mode). This is a thing I think Porsche have got wrong to date. To me, one pedal driving feels incredibly sporty, not the contrary, and I can see no reason why it can't be implemented as an option in the way BMW and VW do it.

OP
OP
SunnyTaycan

SunnyTaycan

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think there’s quite a few of us wondering what to expect in our 2023 cars without looking at 2024 lol. 😉

A return to a reliable supply of options would be a good starting point for MY24 models as well as a redesigned centre console lid……….well, it’s nice to dream.
Coming from a an early Tesla Model S, just having a centre console will feel like a luxury 😂

DoctorLife

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Looking at the 2024 Macan EV front end and the latest pictures of the Taycan 2024 revisions, the common aesthetic element seems to be rectangular headlights and a new sharp crease from the inner end of the headlights to the mirrors, more rounded on the current Taycan. As these are common to both new Macan and Taycan models for 2024, I think this will likely be the "family" look of both. I don't think anyone outside Porsche knows what the interior changes if any and power adjustments will be. A major increase in battery will likely affect residuals, so I speculate that that any increase may be minor...but hey what do know!

OP
OP
SunnyTaycan

SunnyTaycan

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I placed my order in September, even though my dealer said that the freeze date will be in mid December and the allocation was already given I highly doubt that I’ll be receiving my car in any time on 2023…also I live in Costa Rica and probably the wait time significantly longer that in other markets 🥺
Sorry to hear that. Similar deal here in WA, Australia...the locals say WA...(W)ait (A)while, pretty much true for everything.

OP
OP
SunnyTaycan

SunnyTaycan

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Pretty sure there will be more software bugs!

MY24 starts late July for Sep / Oct deliveries.

Cosmetic changes may be limited both internally and externally but too early to say - something may surface in the press around Jan / Feb timeframe.

Tech changes potentially - battery tech - given the Macan EV is earmarked to receive these along with a higher gross battery rating (100kW) for PB+.

All in all its anyone's guess at the moment.
Yeh, was told to expect roughly December 2023 delivery from approx August production, so that lines up. As an early Tesla Model S owner I watched cars get superseded every 6 months. I ordered a top performance model (P85) and only a few months later they released a dual motor P90D...that innovation curve seems to have slowed for Tesla of late...just wondering where Porsche sits on their curve.

OP
OP
SunnyTaycan

SunnyTaycan

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag