What Colour are you going for?

• Total voters

Rollep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo, BMW i3
Country flag
I ordered Gentian Blue of course. Have seen it live on Taycan, Panamera and 911 992, fantastic color:)

HK111

First Name
Henrik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Corvette C7 Stingray, Mercedes V
Country flag
Hello,

I ordered Enzianblau as well, but I am absolutely surprised that this colour is the most popular one in our little poll! I expected that white, black and silver would dominate, for example because in the large parking lot of our local Porsche dealer, there must be about 100-150 Porsches, and these three colours account for almost all cars there. "Real colours" such as blue and red are quite rare there.

Maybe the blue is popular because in my humble opinion, the light blue and green are sort of ugly, the red is very "loud" (you have to want to drive a red car) and other "coloury colours" aren't available yet.

Cheers

Singularity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY 2020 Taycan 4S, MY 2022 Audi Q7 60 TFSIe
Country flag
It is interesting how the shade of color can make such a difference. I don't usually like blue cars, but fell in love with the gentian blue. On the other hand, I dislike the frozen blue more than any other color choice available.

Jaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X2, VW Polo
Country flag
I ordered carmine red Taycan Turbo. My previous car was 991.2 GTS, same colour. Looks absolutely stunning in real life.

Cpoarchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 911, taycan 4s
Country flag
Congrats on the red, I have seen very few carmine taycan in the wild pictures, almost the same for the black, if you find any I would like to see what it really looks like. Gotta love red

BliXem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S 2020
Country flag
I still not order it yet, but when I do, it will be Carrera White. Also with a tour in Leipzig, I also can race on there circuit! Can't wait for that.

Vim Schrotnock

First Name
Vim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTB1 Race Cayman, Taycan Turbo S
Country flag
That is NOT an understated car. If that's your style - it is beautiful.

OP
OP
TAYC4N

TAYC4N

First Name
AM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (PTS)
Country flag
Gentian blue - interesting this has so many takers! I do like it a lot however I decided not to go for it after seeing a Panamera GTS in the showroom in this colour. Black for me - always had a thing for Black Porsches :)

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I ordered carmine red Taycan Turbo. My previous car was 991.2 GTS, same colour. Looks absolutely stunning in real life.
What color interior did you use? Don't want black (thinking the Olenia brown, but that might not work)?

TC Fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4s
Country flag
I chose Frozen Ice Blue, but am reconsidering given recent photos from LA.

Jaycan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X2, VW Polo
Country flag
What color interior did you use? Don't want black (thinking the Olenia brown, but that might not work)?
Black leather with red seat belts. I also considered red leather but it would have been too much red.
Sponsored