First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
Hello,

I went to get a quote for a full PPF install on a CT4S. My idea was to get a gloss XPEL and Ceramic coating. This well know installer recommend Suntek Reaction which is already coated with ceramic and do not require additional treatment. It is guaranteed 12 years compare to the 10 years from Xpel. The suntek film is also self-healing.

Any feedback will be welcome.
Sponsored

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
I have Suntek Reaction on my Taycan - full body install. It is fantastic. The car looks freshly washed virtually all the time. When the back part of the car looks a little dusty, I just use a duster on the car and it looks freshly washed again. The negative, I believe, is that Reaction is generally a templated application, so the most critical owners won't like how it is applied around the mirrors. It wraps in the other places like you would expect, however.

OP
OP

lcarron

First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cross Turismo 4S
Country flag
I have Suntek Reaction on my Taycan - full body install. It is fantastic. The car looks freshly washed virtually all the time. When the back part of the car looks a little dusty, I just use a duster on the car and it looks freshly washed again. The negative, I believe, is that Reaction is generally a templated application, so the most critical owners won't like how it is applied around the mirrors. It wraps in the other places like you would expect, however.
thanks for the info,
I believe the duster is not going to scratches it with the auto healing PPF. I will never use a duster on an unprotected paint as the dust in the dessert is mostly sand crystals.

What is the color of your car?

KensingtonPark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S; 2023 Audi eTron S Sportbck
Country flag
thanks for the info,
I believe the duster is not going to scratches it with the auto healing PPF. I will never use a duster on an unprotected paint as the dust in the dessert is mostly sand crystals.

What is the color of your car?
Very sorry I missed this back in December(!). My car is Dolomite Silver. I agree that I wouldn’t use a duster on a car with no PPF.
Sponsored