What I have been waiting for...

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
One of my Taycan dreams finally came true today. Here is how it went:

Pulled up next to a Tesla at a red light. A great big intersection that opens up to the highway and a big curve. We were the front two vehicles. My son's eyes glowed as we tried to engage the person in the Tesla.

They pretended not to notice us. (But that's because losing a race doesn't matter if you were never racing in the first place.) Launch control engaged. My son's friend in the back seat, currently discussing what he was learning at driver's education, politely reminded me that racing is never allowed, then quickly changed his mind., deciding it was allowed in limited circumstances.

The stoplight turned green and it was clearly on. The people behind us at the light probably wondered we disappeared to. By the time I hit 60, I was several car lengths ahead.

The Tesla was a Model 3 - but wth. This vehicle is so much fun. I hope all of you other owners and others patiently waiting are having (or are expecting to have) this much fun. And I would be interested in hearing any of your other fun stories.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Td78

Td78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag