Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
The brand has nothing to do with your local dealership. Thats like saying you don't like cheese because your local market sold you a bad block. Anything to over exaggerate, though,
I think the dealer is very much linked to the brand at least here in Europe. Porsche has all their dealers with the same design of the building as well as layout etc. The dealers have a very distinct image they need to portray.

I do agree that the dealer is a separate entity, but they represent the brand and do only handle Porsche cars. They should be much more responsible for the brand since they are dealing with the end customer.
Sponsored

rbt3

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Taycan 4S, 2020 Tesla Model Y, 2020 MB GLE450
Country flag
Our Turbo is back in the shop for the same 12V battery error. Each time it’s been a Cayenne, & we’re not a fan at all. They told us our high voltage converter has to be replaced for this 2nd time so we’ll see how this goes. We haven’t even put 100 miles on it since we took delivery & as much as I love the car, at this point I may consider options to return the car.
Wow! Sorry to hear that. Porsche has got to come up with a solution to this problem or they will lose a lot of Taycan and potential Taycan customers. I was away for 4 days last weekend and came back and had no issues after getting my car back last week. Car was left in my garage with doors unlocked just in case, and not connected to charging. I also turned off the timed charging profiles and turn off the Connect app on my phone now unless I need to look at it briefly for charge levels. Good luck with your car, hope it works out for you.

Skystorm

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan GTS
Country flag
I got a Taycan 4S when my Turbo is at the Porsche Center..

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
Got a brand new Cayenne 3.0 today. Very pleased I've had the chance to try one as I was keen to and feel it's a good replacement.

Not a big fan of it, as with most ICE cars the accelerator now feels squidgy and with it being the first time I've ever driven an SUV I don't like the way it drives.

Even more pleased with the Taycan now, worlds apart including the screens and can't wait to get mine back!

Tazer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS, Turbo GT, Aventador SVJ, 812 Superfast
Country flag
My dealer has given me a 911, Panamera, Cayman, Boxster, Macan and Cayenne in the past. Porsche Swindon, honestly they are the best dealership I’ve encountered.

W1NGE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GTS ST, Macan T
Country flag
The only advantage of living in these pandemic times is that I've had a brand new Panamera Sport Turismo e-Hybrid and a brand new Cayenne S as loaners. Fewer people in the service area these days so more toys to go around ;)

Normally its either a BMW, A-Class or worse!

RG2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Golf R Estate, Golf VR6, Corrado VR6
Country flag
Had a Cayman GTS this time. Fantastic little car. Had it since yesterday morning and so far I can't find anything I don't like about it. Well maybe the fuel consumption. I'm reluctant to hand the keys back.

TYKHAAAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Ram 2500, Kia EV9
Had a Cayenne for my update. Had a cracked windshield tho…

kevinod

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Panamera 971
Country flag
I got a Macan from Porsche Chester...which had a blowout the next day.

Porsche assist collected it and never returned it but did send me a bill for a brand new tyre which I thought was a bit pathetic.

GEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Macan
Country flag
I've had Taycan 4S & RWD. Macan, Panamera Hybrid, Cayman GTS and a Mercedes Coupe.

porsche_coyote

First Name
Wiley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW ID.4 AWD Pro S, BMW i3
Country flag
Cayenne during the update. When my 911 was in for service I had variously a Cayenne, Panamera 4, Panamera Turbo, Cayman, Boxster, Macan...
Sponsored