What mileage are you getting?? I’m disappointed…

clivep

First Name
Clive
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Taycan 4S+ 2021
Country flag
Hi, I have been running my 4S Cross Turismo for 6 months. The car is truly awesome but I’m disappointed with the mileage from a charge. I was expecting a charge of circa 280 miles and the best I can get to is 220 miles in all differing weather conditions. Once you turn on the air con, heated seats, etc you don’t get anywhere near this.
What’s the general mileage others are getting?
Is this about right or should I be talking to Porsche?
Be great to hear some feedback.
Thanks.
Do you have performance battery plus? The 280 mile range is with the capacity 84kw plus.

You will find range improves over time and settles down after 1000/1500 miles.

I have completed 14000 miles at 3m/kwh, including 2 winters when range drops to around 235miles, in the summer increasing to around 275 miles.
Sponsored

Gabriel Borges

First Name
gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Plus 2022 / Mercedes G63 2015
Country flag
I have a 4S 2022 performance battery plus.

Im living in Rio de Janeiro - Brazil, a hot city, no trips, only small distances in a daily drive.

Range mode, AC in eco mode: 450 km range.
Normal mode with AC on and ventilated seats: 390km range.
Sport Plus mode: :crying:

Porsche Taycan What mileage are you getting?? I’m disappointed… IMG_2833

Spyerx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT4
Country flag
Ct4. 2.6 mi /kWh after 2600 miles. Usually im around 2. I drive it like a Porsche.

Shotokan5

First Name
PG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Range Rover plug in, GT3 track Car
Country flag
I’m getting 220-230 from my Taycan Turbo S Saloon now covered 6,000 miles. If that helps.

MrBeanPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
I have my ct4s with 2k km and it's doing 300km for 0-100% soc. In practice, not much more than 250km from 95 to 10%. I'm not exactly fringing slowly but not like a maniac as well. I dont do long trips (mostly 10-15km at a time) so I guess it doesn't help. I'd be lying if I said I was happy with it, but it doesn't bother too much.

Porsche Taycan What mileage are you getting?? I’m disappointed… Screenshot_20220503-220517_My Porsche

Gabriel Borges

First Name
gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Plus 2022 / Mercedes G63 2015
Country flag
I have my ct4s with 2k km and it's doing 300km for 0-100% soc. In practice, not much more than 250km from 95 to 10%. I'm not exactly fringing slowly but not like a maniac as well. I dont do long trips (mostly 10-15km at a time) so I guess it doesn't help. I'd be lying if I said I was happy with it, but it doesn't bother too much.

Screenshot_20220503-220517_My Porsche.jpg
Seu carro tem o performance battery plus ?

MrBeanPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S Cross Turismo
Country flag
with temps up to 15-20 degrees centigrade and roof box removed I got great mileage again on a motorway trip yesterday. Still on Winter tyres. Not sure if that makes much difference

32EBF454-B976-4158-8D0C-BA7117DE22DC.jpeg
I haven't seen anything remotely like that on mine yet. I haven't done a long trip as well, so it might be because of that... Or not!

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
That was smoooooth Swiss roads, sticking to speed limits (Innodrive), driving in normal mode without fan/AC on.

Don’t get that mileage flooring it up the mountain roads 😉

I am at circa 20,000 km and have liberally used super charging - first few thousand km’s was a Euro road trip pretty much exclusively high speed charging. Also regularly charge it to 100% when engaging the direct charging button to avoid the painful timer settings. Doesn’t seem like this make much difference to battery health so far….

Scandinavian

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan T, Tesla M3P, Aston Martin DB9, Porsche 996 C4 Cab
Country flag
with temps up to 15-20 degrees centigrade and roof box removed I got great mileage again on a motorway trip yesterday. Still on Winter tyres. Not sure if that makes much difference

32EBF454-B976-4158-8D0C-BA7117DE22DC.jpeg
That is some impressive low consumption and het quite decent average speed!
Was this with a lot of downhill stretches then?

I have just finished a long trip over 10 days or so and this is the best I could get.
Porsche Taycan What mileage are you getting?? I’m disappointed… 12688F40-40E2-4EB8-B1E7-8AD74F2F5F7A

We can only get about 320 km range at 100% charge. The temperature was mostly between 10 to 15 degrees and aircon in eco mode.

The largest surprise has been driving from south of Sweden up to mid Sweden. The consumption for that stretch was higher than driving at speed on the Autobahn by nearly 10%. And speed limits have been between 90 kmh and 120 kmh at most!. The road noise with my 21 inch tyres was unbearable, and all discussions about Burmester or std radio was totally irrelevant. You could hardly hear the music. I guess it has to do with the very rough road surface here in Sweeen that is supposed to be hardwearing for HGV and cars with studded winter tyres. I wonder if the noise level would be lower with 20 inch wheels/tyres??

Any Swedish contrbutors here have the same experience??

KumaYama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Aston Martin DBS, Tycan GTS Sport Turismo PTS 2023
Country flag
What tyres do you have?

Swissbob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Cross Turismo
Country flag
That is some impressive low consumption and het quite decent average speed!
Was this with a lot of downhill stretches then?
Not really. Pretty flat round Lake Geneva. You certainly lose a lot of efficiency if lots of short journeys from cold (particularly when it’s cold). Fan/AC also uses a fair bit of power. Rain/wet roads also seems to impact efficiency.
Sponsored