What should I expect with two iPhones in a Taycan?

fgwinn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY22 FBM CT4 (sold), MY23 EQS 450 4Matic SUV
Country flag
Can PCM elegantly handle one iPhone in the wireless charger cradle and another one attached to a console USB-c port?

Will the one plugged into the USB-c port experience poorer reception for phone calls?
Sponsored

DANgerous

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan
Country flag
Can PCM elegantly handle one iPhone in the wireless charger cradle and another one attached to a console USB-c port?

Will the one plugged into the USB-c port experience poorer reception for phone calls?
This is a really great question, and I hope you don’t mind if I extend it slightly by asking how PCM handles two phones with two alternating drivers? Sometimes I will drive the car, sometimes my missus - how do the phones connect and how will the PCM handle it if both phones are in the car?

Jhenson29

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Macan S; 2021 Taycan 4S; 2023 911 GTS Cab
Country flag
Sometimes I will drive the car, sometimes my missus - how do the phones connect and how will the PCM handle it if both phones are in the car?
Both phones can connect and be selected for different uses in the device manager.

I’m out of town and can’t check the car right now, but here’s a screen show from the Good To Know app.

Porsche Taycan What should I expect with two iPhones in a Taycan? 103BDD48-90AB-4E7F-97B5-1F3090DE7455

This is what me and my wife do.
Sponsored