markrm61

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan, 2014 S4
Country flag
I’m about to spec out a nice Taycan and wanted to see what folks have been getting for lease factors in the US, CA examples even better - thanks!
Sponsored

Mr.Smith

First Name
PaulS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RS E-Tron GT, VW ID.4 Pro
Country flag
What do you mean by lease factor?

Last edited:

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
I think you mean money factor.

the norm is 0.002

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
0.002 is the official rate from Porsche financial. Anything above that is dealer markup you should not be paying.
The 0.002 is on the your dealer computer screen and is on the Porsche dealer order guide, they should show it to you.

Kevinn522

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan RWD ordered EST Delivery 6/11
Country flag
Just got into contact with another dealer and they offered a MF of .0025 and I tried to negotiate that down and they wouldn't budge.

I wonder if these dealers are marking up the money factor because they know the demand is outweighing the supplies..

nafzal80

First Name
Nauman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C4S, Audi Q7
Country flag
Other dealerships will get it lower. I know quite a few who have been able to very recently.

submatrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Taycan
Country flag
Just got into contact with another dealer and they offered a MF of .0025 and I tried to negotiate that down and they wouldn't budge.

I wonder if these dealers are marking up the money factor because they know the demand is outweighing the supplies..
What's your credit score? My dealership implied that my .002 money factor (signed this past Sunday) was due to my excellent credit score.

Njsimons13

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan GTS (on order), Taycan 4s, Q8, SQ5
Country flag

I’m sure that will happen. If its not a credit score issue then its just the dealer marking it up. The money factor has been the same for some time now .002.

Kevinn522

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Porsche Taycan RWD ordered EST Delivery 6/11
Country flag
What's your credit score? My dealership implied that my .002 money factor (signed this past Sunday) was due to my excellent credit score.
They haven't run my scores yet...these quotes have been given to me just off the phone. No actual negotiation has started. It will begin starting this weekend when they call me in to pick up my car. My scores are above 750...
Sponsored