NC_Taycan

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Tesla Model S P85, '17 Cayenne S, '20 Taycan Turbo
Country flag
MY2020 with 21" Mission E with PSCB and I've never heard a brake squeal. The huge rotors and calipers (especially on the front axle) are impressive.
Sponsored

faroutinNM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Taycan Turbo, '05 MINI Cooper S
Country flag
MY2020 with 21" Mission E with PSCB and I've never heard a brake squeal. The huge rotors and calipers (especially on the front axle) are impressive.
It looks superb with your PSCBs.

For my part, I was disappointed back in December 2020 just before my order froze, when they changed to the smaller PSCBs and smaller rotors for 2021, so I changed my order, opting for the ten-piston PCCBs instead. These look great with my Mission Es, though I know I would have been as happy with the original, larger 2020 PSCBs.

The numerous "love at first sight" comments I've received from strangers fall into two categories: 1. Beautiful car, I love that color! and... 2. Look at the size of those brakes! And I figure that this way, if I ever have an electrical failure that completely takes out the regen braking, I can still bring the car smartly to a quick stop, doing it with style.

Last edited:

andrewh3

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S
Country flag
Grey looks good with the red calipers! Attached photos as requested - sorry, indoors as pouring with rain here today.
Porsche Taycan Wheels and Calipers IMG_0342
Porsche Taycan Wheels and Calipers IMG_0345
Porsche Taycan Wheels and Calipers IMG_0340

Icyfraser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 2WD
Country flag
So I was firmly decided on the 21” Exclusive Design wheels (aka salad slicers), but then I just saw this photo!

Is it me or do the 360mm discs and calipers look a bit “lost”.
Should I revert back to 20” Turbo S wheels??

8D697F60-D7AF-4121-A4DF-94074F7813AC.png
I have these on my Ice Grey RWD. Many people have commented on how great they look. Might help with external colour choice as the light grey of the wheels works with the Ice grey paint colour

Porsche Taycan Wheels and Calipers 20210313_160513

OP
OP
PCAR-KAISER

PCAR-KAISER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4 CT
Country flag
I have these on my Ice Grey RWD. Many people have commented on how great they look. Might help with external colour choice as the light grey of the wheels works with the Ice grey paint colour

20210313_160513.jpg
I have to concur, they do look great! Especially with the colour coded side skirts!