Which EV-related stocks have you invested in?

jhawks9028

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Taycan Base
Country flag
Ok. You have the car and you clearly have money since you bought a Taycan. If you're obsessed with all things EV like me, what related companies do you invest in?

Today I put some cash into EVGO and CHPT, both of which I think are about to take off. Opinions and ideas for other gems in the rough?
Sponsored

tigerbalm

First Name
Damien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan Turbo S, Fiat 500 EV
Country flag
I'm long on Porsche (at IPO price), FastNed (a Dutch fast charging company), Albemarle Corp (a lithium mine). Keeping on eye on LG Energy and NorthVolt (for an IPO).

I've more work to do, but I'm interested in owning stock in the full chain of EV related activities: raw material mining, battery building, base technologies and then up to the consumer level car manufacturing and public charging.

I'd love to invest in IONITY if they went public.

XKSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
jag xk120, Jag XKSS, Defender, Taycan CT4, +bikes
Country flag
I have been in CHPT Chargepoint for 2 years but am at -60%.............. thought they were headed for the stars but wasn't the case. Maybe buying in now would be a better option. Aside from early Tesla positions haven't seen much to get excited over.

Fish Fingers

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan RWD
Country flag
I have a fair bit in a clean energy fund. And other more general ESG funds.

It was doing great till the Govt decided they will hit clean energy providers with a windfall tax, more punitive than oil and gas producers.....at the same time they were at Cop27 spouting their green credentials and preaching to the world about reducing carbon.

https://prospect.org.uk/news/govern...rators-risks-investment-in-renewable-projects

slothinker

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 (now sold), Toyota MR2, BMW 328i (now sold)
Country flag
I made the mistake of buy POAHY hoping that it would benefit from the Porsche IPO. Still may come around but at this point I wish I hadn't done it even though it pays a reliable 4% annual interest.

Dee

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A lot
50 pcs. Alfen, from 100 pcs. (Dutch company which grows fast, chargers and electric solutions in Europe).
But due to high interest it's going slideways instead of up, like all stock which has future investments...

But mainly ASML.
My Taycan was fully paid by ASML actually. 🤫
My all time favorite, sideways now. 🤷🏻‍♂️
And some others like NXP (automotive), Cameco (uranium, for future investment), Coinbase (75-80% loss, I won't sell, lol) and some daytrading.

Tsingtao

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toucan RWD
Country flag
Ok. You have the car and you clearly have money since you bought a Taycan. If you're obsessed with all things EV like me, what related companies do you invest in?

Today I put some cash into EVGO and CHPT, both of which I think are about to take off. Opinions and ideas for other gems in the rough?
Out of my little basket of EV stocks, Nio is the only one that really gives me hope! Worth a look.
Sponsored